Ratings for Dr. Ruchi Agarwal

Dr Agarwal is great-- she puts you at ease, is very professional, takes the time to talk to you. However, her desk staff are horrible. I had a phone conversation with Epy about a billing problem, and she cut me off in the middle of my sentence explaining the issue, raised her voice, and proceeded to berate me. I have never ever heard of this happening at a doctor's office!!! You yell at the patients? I couldn't get a word in, so I said "excuse me" to get her to stop, and her response was a very snarky "excuse YOUUUU". What?! This is really crazy. I actually had to hang up on her because she just continued yelling at me without a moment to get a word in edgewise. Completely unacceptable and unprofessional. My previous interactions with the desk staff were not particularly warm and fuzzy, but that phone "conversation" was a whole new level.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

I wouldn't recommend this doctor at all. She performed a quick feel exam without even taking urine or the necessities to diagnose my issue. I went to another Gynecologist after her who swabbed and performed the necessary tests for my complaints and even explained things thoroughly. She found my pelvic exam to be abnormal as opposed to Dr. Agarwal who performed a quick, non-thorough exam. I was also bothered by the fact that there's no privacy in her office whatsoever. You can hear every single word said inside of her office, from the waiting area. It was also super annoying having to sit there listening to her receptionist snort. Save yourself some time and look elsewhere.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014