Ratings for Dr. Mark B. Williamson

My 69 year old mother fell this past Saturday and broke her ankle. The hospital referred her to follow-up with Dr. Williamson. When my mother called to schedule an appointment with them, she was told that they did not need to see her now, to keep her foot elevated and stay off of it, and to come in three weeks for a follow-up appointment. Luckily I was able to get her an appointment with my podiatrist, who was puzzled by the way Dr. Williamson's office acted, and stated that anyone that fractures a bone needs to be followed closely to make sure it heals correctly. This office blatantly disregarded my mother's health and I will not refer anyone to them.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

I went into surgery confident but feel that dr Williamson does not have very good after care for his patients. His staff is not courteous at all and the cleanliness of the hospital is unacceptable. It saddens me that I trusted my health to this facility.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Surgery went well on back. Major improvement but still some pain. It's been 6 months later now and pain has returned, hard to get a call back from Dr. to get more info from him about what I should do next.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2007

doesn,t want to spend time ansering question.he operated on back with no success.went back to him and he would even talk to me about it.i also had shoulder pain and he said he thought it would be alright.went to another orto dr he did surgery on it for tourn rotor cuff.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2006

Dr. Mark B. Williamson's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Henry Ford / HAP