Ratings for Dr. Arshad Mustafa

Dr. Mustafa won't give you your typical doctor experience. He LISTENS, talks to me like a human, takes his time and never makes me feel rushed, asks me my opinion on treatment. And more unexpected and wonderful than anything else, he SUPPORTS and REASSURES me no matter what! He sees me once a month instead of once every 4 to 6 months like my other rheumy's. He spends no less than 30 minutes and usually closer to an hour on every appointment. He is vastly knowledgeable and talks to me on my level; If I don't understand something, he explains, but he never seems to "dumb it down" for me. I trust him totally and he has been a lifesaver! He has truly made me feel 200% physically and mentally better inside my diseases and has pinpointed what I needed better than anyone ever has. He IS TRULY amazing and he really cares about his patients. I would (and do) recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

I had the pleasure of being under the care of Dr. Mustafa for 4 months while I was TDY. He is the most compassionate and caring doctor that I have ever had. I never felt rushed and he could always tell how I was feeling before I even started talking. Since moving back to Georgia, I have yet to encounter a rheumatologist with his knowledge and skill. If I could afford to fly back and forth to Texas as needed, I would do so just have the level of trust that I had with Dr. Mustafa. If you have the opportunity to choose your rheumatologist, choose him! You will not be sorry. He is amazing.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016