Ratings for Dr. Dean Flora

For 20 years I’ve gone to chiropractors and my left leg was always longer. I’ve suffered from reoccurant low back pain for as long as I remember. On my first visit dr flora told me my right hip was locked up from tight hip flexor muscles and tight glute on my right side. And after stretching I found it was true. My left leg had good mobility and my right very little. Afte 4 visitsr 4and serious stretching and a visit with a massage therapist my back is very good now. So very pleased.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2018

I went to Dr. Dean Flora in December 2016 at the urging of my daughters for migraines and severe vertigo. By January 2018 I was migraine free and only an occasionally mild bout of vertigo. I was so excited that I told .Dr. Flora that he should fix my 3 years chronic pain in my calves. He. Did and I have been pain free for months. My family doctors says it is a miracle. Sure sent me to every specialist possible in those three years. Nothing relieved the score of 10 in pain. No manipulation was used. I feel he has given me my life back. And his office manager , Debbie, is phenomenal!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

I have suffered with sciatic pain off and on for 10 years. Treatment for a flareup was always dragged out and only moderately successful. After only 3 visits, I have complete relief, and now know that I have a quick and effective solution in the future. Debbie is a jewel, very accommodating in scheduling appointments, always smiling and cheerful. I`m very grateful!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

Dr Flora is incredibly knowledgeable and informative! He walked me through the entire Activator method, demonstrated techniques that formerly I've just accepted from others without knowing their potential for both good and bad, and patiently answered any and all questions I've had. Debbie is most likely the friendliest and sweetest receptionist I've ever encountered! I highly recommend Dr Flora!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Super friendly and knowledgable. Debbie is very helpful with getting me in on short notice as well.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

Dr. Flora could not help me with my tennis game itself, but I would like to say, as being a senior tennis player, he sure did make all of those aches and pains go away in only a couple of visit. Very worth while visit, I would highly recommend his services. I might as well say it, Debbie does a great job as well. John

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

I am so grateful that my family Doctor referred me to Dr. Flora. He has helped me so much in 5 visits. I am now able to sleep on my side instead of my back due to hip pain. The pain is almost gone. I will continue to suggest Dr. Flora to my family and friends for treatment!

flag | Submitted December 24, 2014

Dr. Flora is wonderful. I was told by another dr. that I would need my shoulder replaced but after treatment from Dr.Flora surgery isn't needed! He's even "fixing" the shoulder I did have replaced!! He's patient in explaining what he's doing & why. He takes his time with you. His assistant, Debbie, is so cheerful every time we go in. And she knows everyone who comes in. She's helpful with filling out the forms and very patient when we don't have the right info she needs for billing. Debbie is a doll!!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Thanks to Dr. Dean Flora for his dedication and knowledge of effective chiropractic treatment. I tolerated lower back & lower neck discomfort for years. It was during my first visit I felt confident in the chiropractic care I was about to receive with Dr. Dean Flora. As a result of the treatment method that fit my needs, I have remained pain free for over seven years and have a better understanding of the importance proper body alignment is for my overall well-being health. His office assistant Debbie, will make every effort to accommodate your appointment needs and with her genuine smile, will always make you feel welcome. It is a pleasure to be a patient and I highly recommend Dr. Dean Flora for your chiropractic care!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Flora for nearly 10 years. I have been to other chiropractors over the years and he is simply the best! He only wants to see you when you need it and doesn't pressure you into going to him weekly to keep up your health. He cares and wants to improve your health with minimal inconvenience. He doesn't do a lot of manual manipulation, which is why I started going to him in the first place. The tools he uses makes getting an adjustment pain free and relaxing. His receptionist, Debbie, is always there with a smile and helps in every way she can. I have recommended Dr. Flora to anyone who has ever asked for a recommendation. Most of my family goes to him. It's the best office around, as far as I'm concerned!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2014

Dr. Dean Flora's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - West Sunnyvale (Grad. 1984)

MSP/BC Med