Dr. Leeann Cote

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Leeann Cote

Unbelievable. No pain, root canal completed in one hour.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Dr. Cote is incredible! Thank you again! Highly recommend her to anyone needing a root canal!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Dr Cote was amazing! If anyone has a fear of dental work especially root canals see her...you will not have anymore fear....thank you for making my experience exceptional 😊 Kathleen Martin, Barrington NH

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Dr Leeann Cote is very knowledgeable and personable. She is great

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

Dr Cote was absolutely amazing. Very knowledgeable about root canal therapy and very gentle. She put me at ease through the entire process, explaining what she was doing and reassuring me the process was going smoothly. I had no pain during the procedure whatsoever. If you need a root canal I highly.recommend Dr. Cote. Can't speak highly enough of her. It was the most pleasant dental experience I have ever had (given the circumstance).

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

Truly excellent doctor with an unmatched person touch with her patients.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

While suffering much tooth pain I contacted NH Endodontics in Concord, NH, in July 2014. Within three hours I was being treated by Dr. Leeann Cote who performed a root canal on the painful tooth. Her personal manner and dental skill was outstanding. I highly recommend her services to others, especially to seniors like myself who tend to worry a lot about health problems. Thank you Dr. Cote! Carl, Weirs Beach, NH.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

I saw Dr. Leeann Cote for a root canal. I was very nervous as I had never had this procedure before. She was above and beyond EXCELLENT! She explained everything to me and exactly what to expect. She alleviated all my fear and nervousness. I would highly recommend her to anyone in need of a root canal. She is top notch! Thank you so much for alleviating my pain Dr. Cote. I am forever grateful to you! Kathy W.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014