Ratings for Dr. Julie Arsenault

After my first appointment with her I was suppose to be sent for an ultra-sound, holter monitor and appointment with an ENT. I was told that they would contact me once they had an appointment. After a month and a half without hearing anything back I called their office to inquire about the pending appointments. The receptionist assured me that the request had been sent and that they hadn't heard back from the hospital. At the time I was experiencing a lot of pain and discomfort so I decided I would follow up myself with the appointments and drove down to both Moncton and dumont hospital to speak with medical imaging manager. To my surprise neither of them had even received a request! I went straight to Dr. Arsenaults office and called out the receptionist, who had still not yet made the request, for lying to me about the appointment and ultimately delaying my diagnosis. This kind of ignorance/incompetence is unacceptable in the medical field, peoples health and wellbeing is in the hands of these people who just don't care about their patients. The receptionist needs to be fired before her negligence/incompetence causes a patients death from delay of treatment or diagnosis! If you are a patient of hers, follow up on everything and don't trust them to do a thing. It's your health... don't leave it in their hands.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

she goes out of her way to undiagnose you with previously diagnosed issues that Dr. Donald had previously diagnosed you with, her receptionist always miss writes reason you are there for (ex: medicine arent working turns into im in for a refill) and Arsenault wont see you for the real reason and forces another appointment on to you. she seems money hungry as for another example: money withheld from assistance until she fills out a form to send in but refuses to fill it out and fax it over so you can get the money to pay her.. she is not sympathetic to those with psychological disorders as well and i feel she needs sensitivity training. my final complaint that I have is that if you suffer from disorders like social anxiety or depression one of her first responses will be to go to a church group or recommend books by religious authors instead of proper channels for the help her patients need....

Submitted August 1, 2017

Met with her for first time. She took the time needed and was patient and helpful. My family who meet with her often are very happy with her care.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

If this is the future of doctor care no thanks. wishing dr Donald and his staff would have trained more doctors and staff. Good luck with your practice

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Had made an appt to have a pap done. When I arrived the Nurse Practitioner told me I was there for a script fill. When I said there must be a mistake and asked to speak with Dr she laughed at me and left the room. She proceeded to tell Dr that I was angry. Dr came in and told me I was out of touch with reality. As someone who struggles with mental health this

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Ive experienced all of what the negative commentators are saying on here too so I wont regurgitate all of that, but rest-assured, it is all very true.. My pet peeve with her practice is that her staff is pretty much incompetent. I leave my appts w Dr Arsenault feeling confident about things, and she assures me I will be booked for this or that, and then I find myself having to call months later asking if they booked this or that yet, and I swear to god EVERY TIME I get, "oh did we not send that in yet?" But most important to note is her rude, self-entitled NURSE! I have never EVER seen her smile, she speaks in grunts and mostly under her breath, and all I can figure is she must be a relative of Dr Arsenault bc I wouldn't keep that around and certainly wouldn't pay it to care for my patients! She condescending and every question is a frustration to her. My only guess is she doesnt know the answer and turns it back on you for wasting her time reminding her that she must have come in last in her class. Remember 'D' is for diploma. Dr Arsenault however, is pleasant and generally on time w appts, and I like that she is using digital access in her practice to have quick access to test results and other helpful information. I do miss DR DONALD tho, no one can replace him!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

I've had nothing but great experiences with Dr Arseneault. She really tries to help in every way possible. My kids love her. My daughter feels very comfortable talking with her which says alot to me as my daughter can be sensitive. She really listens and doesn't rush.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

She told me not to come back after complaint about her nurse .. who pointed her finger yelled at me "did you not hear me " one complaint only .. I am diabetic.. heart problem and dealing with cancer .. I have no Dr can't even have blood work .. I don't know what to do .. Think the media should know how a senior is treated .. Dr should be ashamed of herself .. this is not how a Dr. Acts .. And her nurse needs to find another profession that's for sure .. not dealing with people.. we need to speak up this is uncalled for..

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

prescribed a medication to my wife who has a heart condition that would've caused her harm thank God for educated Pharmacists!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Rude and so ignorant and her nurse is something to be desired .. I'm 70 and have never been treated to badly . She can't hold a candle to Dr. Donld .. this person needs to get remanded for her behaviour .

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017