Ratings for Dr. Diamanti Diamantaras

Dr Diamanti is nothing short of brilliant. He is very down to earth and easy going. He is very PATIENT approachable and TRUSTING, which is the MOST IMPORTANT when it comes to me and my children. He is a great communicator and thorough. His staff have been very polite and very accommodating. I came to him through a recommendation and I am very very pleased.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2018

Dr. D is professional, thoughtful and overall a fantastic Doctor. After many many months of frustration and confusion, Dr. D was able to find and cure my vocal nodules and he given me the ability to sing once again. He is a fantastic surgeon, leaving me with absolutely no scaring at all. Over two years later and my singing voice has never been better. He has given me the ability to do what I love again and be even better than before. I definitely would recommend him. He is a caring, and always makes sure he is available whenever needed. I am very thankful for all he has done for me.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2018

Best Doctor!!!hi did 3 operations on my nose /sinus ,excellent job doctor:)..highly recommended

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

Pulled me tonsils out and did a bloody good job, thanks doc

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Very thorough and knowledgeable .

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017