Ratings for Dr. Kim Yong

Dreadful consultation, kept looking @ the clock , was in & out in less than 5 mins Got the feeling he couldn’t care less

flag | Submitted July 5, 2018

Terrible bedside manner, continuously interrupted and cut me off when attempting to explain symptoms and stared at his computer as a cue for me to leave. Had to prompt him to suggest of pain relief coping techniques and after suggesting I could come in tomorrow (to which I said no, I'm not based in the area, this is why I'm seeing you now), he reluctantly wrote a script. Took the script to the nearby Chemist, was asked if the prescribing Doctor had explained the medication. I said no, he checked the script and commented "oh, yes, it's Dr Yong, that makes sense", so he clearly has a reputation for this. The practice is fine, but Dr Yong is not recommended. Once you've lost your bedside manner and passion (if he ever had it to begin with), it's time for you to exit the profession to make way for a new, enthusiastic professional.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

The worst bedside manner I have ever encountered. He wasn't able to give me the script I needed, and refused to give me recommendations for a doctor who could. I was in and out in less than 3 minutes, a minute of that was me not even realising that he'd dismissed me as he'd just turned to his computer and said "okay," expecting me to pick up the cue i should walk out. Thanks for nothing.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

Late, very poor communicator and poor bedside manner, basically had to diagnose my self and tell the gp what tests I needed.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

I was booked in for the first appointment of the day, so I could get to work on time afterwards. Waited 15 minutes after booking and the Doctor still hadn't turned up.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017