Ratings for Dr. M Shibil

Do not let this doc do any type of surgery on you. He told me I had two hernias that needed repair immediately. When I requested and ultrasound to confirm that he said he was unable to give me that and I had to see my family doctor. So I did, turns out I had no hernias at all!!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2018

This Doctor was arrogant and barely gave my condition any concern. He is rude & very unhelpful. Drove over 2 hours for nothing.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2018

Do not trust this man !Beware !!!!! if you need a hernia repair go to Shouldice they are the best in the world. you can be painfree. Without mesh.. instead of the debilitated for 3 years like me. Dr Shibil did an inguineal hernia put in hernia mesh when the hernia was so small it should never had mesh at all but be simply stitched.. He stitched in flesh trapping nerves and other flesh. leaving me immediately and for 3 years now disabled . Barely able to stay conscious from unbearable delitating pain. Barely able to look after myself, have a bowel movement, pee or pass gas. Walk, bend over, lift .He refused to refer me to another surgereon so I can regain my health. My life. A specialist told me and I quote " he has screwed u up so bad I dont know who could repair you". But the specialist report didnt say anything about what he found. Quess why. When I told Shibil he said " if he said that in his report I could sue him". He relies that when he destroys my life that the specialist cant say the truth. Do not trust this man. He is sexually unappropriate in a big way. Because of his incompitance it has cost me my.life almost my marriage. I had to go dr morrison in chatham ontario to have the mesh removed. Please be careful.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2018

He’s an absolute jerk. Berated for coming in after specifically sent by GP as he was very concerned and having to drive for 2 hours to see him. His bedside manner needs a complete overhaul and I wouldn’t let him come near me for surgery. In a lot of pain but I am going to find someone else for sure.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

Thank you Dr.Shibil for my surgery i had a great experience and it didn't even take half the time it would of taken in the city. Great respectful staff also.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

I am truly pleased with Dr. Shinil and his staff in Barrhead. What would have taken a year or so to resolve in Edmonton took less than two months with Dr. Shibil. Umbilical hernia repair was flawlessly performed and the folks at the Barrhead Centre were absolutely top-notch. Thanks for fixing me up doc!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Terrible experience. Suppose to be a three day recovery and it's been six months and still got issues.

Submitted September 6, 2017

Thank you Dr Shibil for the excellent job you did helping me with a couple of cysts I had. I appreciate your skill and kindness. Well done and thanks!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017