Ratings for Dr. Fauzia Javed

This doctor is is very caring and effeicient, she is calm and tentative. Iam glad I have her looking after my needs. The wait time was long but its easy to understand why.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

I am thankful to God for blessing such a nice lady for my time. She is the Best human being on the planet earth. she is caring, understanding, love her talks.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Beautiful inside and out! There are not enough words to describe how wonderful Dr. Javed is. Extremely knowledgeable, kind and caring I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

Dr Javed acted as my advocate throughout my pregnancy. I was lucky to have her.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

She is awesome !! Extremely caring and full of knowledge, I had complex medical conditions and most of doctors were avoiding my surgery. I suffered to the greater extent and landed in ER with Hb 63 , luckily she was on call .She looked after my so very well ,explained the risks of surgery and performed my hysterectomy .She involved almost most medical specialist to cover my health conditions. I am feeling great after my surgery. She is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

Simply AMAZING, extremely knowledgeable and answered all of my questions. Very through, understanding. After meeting with her the first time I knew she really cared and took the time to listen to all my concerns....highly recommend her

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

I have found Dr jAVED a very soft hearted and an ethical doctor. She was worried about one homeless lady and her wellbeing and at that time I felt she is truly a human surgeon with high moral values.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

Dr Javed is highly competent and, well mannered lady. She managed my infertility and,eventually delivered by baby too. She is very supportive, caring and will go through your emotions with her sweet talks. I would say that Dr Javed as best OBGYN in Fort Mac

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Love Dr. Javed. She is the best gyno fort McMurray has

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

I was not satisfied with her answer that we don't induce for big babies, I told her that I was induced 2 years ago due to large baby, but she declined my request stating that it is not recommended in Canadian guidelines!! Anyways I asked my family doctor that I would like to take second opinion from OB in Edmonton, I saw a well know OB at GreyNun and she said the same thing Omg!, Finally, I saw javed again and ,she said she could see disappointment at my face and ,offered me a sweep of membrane , according to her this is what being recommended to reduce induction. Believe me I went into labour the next day, fortunately she was oncall and delivered me ,I would say she is a young blood with recent knowledge . I am now happy with her decision . I would recommend her as she is quite reasonable doctor with good knowledge.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016