Ratings for Dr. Fauzia Javed

She is patient and kind . Office waits can be slow but staff are great organizing patients.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Amazing Doctor that I have ever seen in life!! Thank you for everything Doctor!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

Dr. Javed is a wonderful doctor. The front staff are excellent. I feel very comfortable and at ease through my high-risk pregnancy with her. I'm thankful she's in Fort McMurray!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

Proven and tested as a good OB..very approachable and kind.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

This doctor is is very caring and effeicient, she is calm and tentative. Iam glad I have her looking after my needs. The wait time was long but its easy to understand why.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

I am thankful to God for blessing such a nice lady for my time. She is the Best human being on the planet earth. she is caring, understanding, love her talks.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Beautiful inside and out! There are not enough words to describe how wonderful Dr. Javed is. Extremely knowledgeable, kind and caring I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

Dr Javed acted as my advocate throughout my pregnancy. I was lucky to have her.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

She is awesome !! Extremely caring and full of knowledge, I had complex medical conditions and most of doctors were avoiding my surgery. I suffered to the greater extent and landed in ER with Hb 63 , luckily she was on call .She looked after my so very well ,explained the risks of surgery and performed my hysterectomy .She involved almost most medical specialist to cover my health conditions. I am feeling great after my surgery. She is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

Simply AMAZING, extremely knowledgeable and answered all of my questions. Very through, understanding. After meeting with her the first time I knew she really cared and took the time to listen to all my concerns....highly recommend her

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017