Dr. Bennie W. Chiles
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(31)

"After 4 consults, I chose Dr. Chiles to do my L3-L5 spinal fusion on August 2nd of this..." Read more

Ratings for Dr. J. Robert Seebacher

My husband had a total knee replacement,Dr. Seebacher at first appears to be intimidating,but is actually quite the opposite. He explained everything about the procedure in layman terms. He was the most dedicated doctor/surgeon we have ever encountered. He expects much of the patient,his staff and himself,with the end result being a positive outcome.you could call him at anytime and he called my husband to check up on him as well. He is truly a dedicated physician.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

Dr. Seebacher took the time to explain the issue i have with my knee and recommended a course of treatment that put me into a positive cycle of healing. I'm doing great with his treatment regime and he's extremely attentive and explains things to you such that they are easy to understand.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2014

He is very thorough and knowledgeable with his exams before starting treatments.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2014