Ratings for Dr. Shaheen Awan

Dre. Awan est la meilleure! Mon amie est allée à la clinique dentaire 5StarzDental à Anjou il y a quelques semaines et m’a dit que je ne regretterai pas mon expérience. Dre. Awan a pris son temps avec moi et a évalué toute ma bouche au complet. Je n’ai jamais senti qu’elle veut se débarrasser de moi. Elle a été attentive à mes besoins comme patiente et donne toutes les options de traitements. Je viens de Brossard et la distance vaut le prix. J’ai tout le temps détesté aller au dentiste, mais je ne me suis jamais senti en peur avec elle. J’encourage tout le monde à y aller.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

A cozy small and clean place. Since my childhood, dentist in my country traumatized me and my son. I brought my son for a test drive since he had major cavities compared to me . I and my son, we are afraid of needle pain. During the procedure, although my son was afraid because he knew what was coming, the freezing procedure. Dr Awan calm my son since as soon as he saw the needle he screamed. But when he followed Dr Awan's directives, I could not believe my ears! My son did not scream or cried. After the treatment, my son told me that the needle did not hurt him at all. I was sold by the patience on the chair that the dentist had for my boy and the kindness way she treated my child without being pressed on time. I totally was prepared afterwards to get my treatments done, and she was excellent! My whole family is been going to Dr Awan since one year now . I will not change my dentist. She makes me feel comfortable and she creates a friendly environment. I totally recommend her. The prices are totally reasonable. She arranged financing on monthly basis for costly procedure (root canal on my molar+ post&core and crown) so that I could pay it without hurting my pocket.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Beautiful clinic, high tech with competent staff. Dr Awan's work is great and her explanation are very helpful. She calmed me before the treatment and all went as planned. Very professional and by the book. I fully recommend Dr. Awan to who ever wish to get treated as a person and not as a number.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014