Ratings for Dr. Roland Ebringer

I am disappointed that he retired. He was a ,overly man, and so he,foul, and as someone said, you ver felt like he was rushing you. Makeover, I have just ring to see if I could obtain my records, file, etc, nd have been told that they don't have it anymor, that Dr Ebringer took all this with him. I a, a bit stunned and would like to get get all thes details, but I have no idea how to go about it. Has this happens to anyone else?

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

He is so professional and caring. I'm very upset about him retiring. I need to see another rheumatologist in 3 months time.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2016

A true gentleman and a very knowledgeable Doctor.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016

Dr Ebringer is kind, empathetic, caring and respectful of my opinions when I wish to quiz him as to why he is recommending things. He is happy to discuss all treatment options, including non- mainstream treatments at length. He never rushes you and is a delightful gentleman. I don't know what I'm going to do when he retires!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2014