Ratings for Dr. Katharine Reimer

Dr. Reimer is our family physician, and I have found her to be very knowledgeable, kind, caring, and willing to go the extra mile. I have had various health issues and she has addressed every one, taking a lot of time to do so. When she doesn't know, she says so, and does research and then gets back to me. I have had mood issues, and she took the time to counsel me, and gave me enough respect that when I made suggestions as to my care, she took them. I like it when a physician respects the patient's opinions and intelligence. I get appointments quickly when I need them, as well. Overall, I recommend her in every way!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Very caring, knowledgeable, listens to concerns, she calls me to discuss lab results

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

She is absolutely wonderful. Very caring and attentive and is fantastic with our 2 young children. She takes the time to ask about your health and follows up with test results. Only wish she had more clinic hours.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Agree with previous poster Not so friendly or caring. Needs to care more.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Dr Reimer has been very dismissive of my concerns and very rude or judgmental about me. Would not recommend unless you can't get in elsewhere.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

Dr. Reimer is amazing. She truly listens and cares. She is extremely knowledgeable and very kind and warm. I am so happy that she came into my life.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

We happened to have Dr.Reimer as a walk in 3 years ago she is now our family doctor. We followed her when she moved practices (she is worth the extra drive for us) she keeps her appointment times really well. She is always willing to listen to you and is very patient (with the kids too). She is compassionate, knowledgeable and explains things very well. Dr.Reimer follows up when needed - she has made personal calls with test results (when the test has been more serious) If I am in with my children but I have recently had a concern she will take the time to touch base with me in their appointment when I know other doctors wouldn't. The staff are very accommodating and if I need an urgent appointment they find the time to fit us in. I recommend her to everyone who asks for a great family doctor.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

Dr. Reimer has been our family doctor since more than 2 years..she is highly knowledgeable, very friendly, never in rush, listens to all the issues very patiently, has good specialist references, in all best doctor I have met so far :)

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

She has been our family GP for almost 3 years and she has been nothing but amazing!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

One of the most caring doctors I've ever met. She helped me get diagnosed when my old doctor's only advice was "walk more".

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016