Ratings for Dr. Kent Keele

Very happy with the treatment he has provided my children and myself. I would not hesitate to recommend him. Not bad to look at either ;)

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

I have been seeing Dr Keele for the past year for recurring sinus infections that antibiotics have never seemed to help. After a lot of discussion I decided to try a new procedure that a friend had recommended and Dr Keele offered called Sinuplasty. I have now been 6 months without any symptoms and I only wish I had met him sooner. I found him to be very knowledgable, thorough and was even on time for my appointments. I would not hesitate to go back with any other problems.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2014

Had appointment for tinnitus problem on 01/15/2014. Had a hearing test by Greg Freeman(MSCCCA)showing mild hearing lose in my right ear. I met with Kent Keele (D.O.) for less than 3 minutes. He had office schedule an MRI scan the following week. A total of 20 minutes with exam and doctor. I phone MRI clinic prior to exam regarding a medical condition I have and wondered if it would effect MRI results. The technician said it shouldn't. I went for MRI exam & technician (Edwards) said that the problem I had would shown erroneous information with the MRI and suggest against it. Never heard any feedback or follow up from Mr. Keele or Clinic. For $450 charge and waste of time and gas will not use them again.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014