Ratings for Dr. B VanBrenk

I assisted a senior in her 90's to this doctor. This was my third visit and I have yet to find what am I doing to tick her off. She insisted that my friend fill out the forms of initial visit, even though my friend had done this a year ago. My friend has dementia and is unable to remember what she is allergic to. She huffed and mumbled and rudely said go sit down and wait. When it was our turn, she asked the patient to sit on a chair while she refused to acknowledge my presence. I stood by and waited for the doctor, saying hello but didn't get an answer. I didn't exist for him either. He greeted the patient and in two minutes he was done. Regarding his accuracy in surgery, he sure botched up the first surgery. I would never recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

This doctor is a capable surgeon, however for relatively minor surgery he does not spend any more than 5 minutes with you. My father in law is 93 yrs old and had a lump on his nose which was cancerous. VanBrenk operated on it and removed it after five, five minute visits. When he sees patients at his office expect to be one of 70 that he will see that day.... Yes 70. No wonder our health care system is running out of money the way this guy rams people through his office.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014