She is not to be trusted, poor ethics, money focused and bad Dr

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Superb!!! cannot thank her enough for saving my life!!!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Dr. Saleh has been my primary internist and rheumatologist for the past five years. I do not ordinarily refer to online rating sites because I find the reviews posted to reflect the reviewer more than the reviewed physician. But in this case, I feel compelled to share my experience with this wonderful doctor. First of all, Dr. Saleh is extremely knowledgeable and very well trained. She is an excellent diagnostician and a thorough and meticulous internist and rheumatologist. She is never rushed or overwhelmed, but rather, is thoughtful, focused, and takes the time to listen, get the full picture, collect all the data, follow through, and communicate her findings and plans. Her blend of intelligence, diligence, and patience with compassion, humility, and an ever-present cheerfulness makes her a treasured healer. I feel very blessed to have found this one-of-a-kind doctor and have referred several of my close family and friends to her as well. To a person, each has thanked me and expressed very similar opinions about her.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

I saw her for a condition that was very serious, and she mistakenly blew it off and told me I didn't need to see a specialist when in fact I should have seen one right away. When she finally did refer me to a specialist, she referred me to someone who had practically no experience in my condition - which is a common condition. I had to do my own research to find a specialist.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2014

Dr. Saleh is an extraordinary physician. She is caring, competent, thorough, and she made me feel very comfortable and reassured. I don't handle visits to the doctor well, but receiving care from Dr. Saleh is like nothing I had previously experienced. I have already recommended her to all of my family members, especially those with joint diseases and other problems in need of a smart and compassionate rheumatologist.

Submitted October 25, 2011

Dr. Assil Saleh's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "She is not to be trusted, poor ethics, money focused and bad Dr "

January 27, 2016
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Assill saleh luck the very basic knowledge of modern medicine . I left her office feeling worst and had to go to see someone else to get the right treatment ."

December 9, 2014
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "My experience with her was horabal. I do Not recomand her to anyone ."

November 27, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr Saleh Missing the basic knowledge of modern Medicen, when I visited with her I found her to be absent minded and she was unable to help me."

November 25, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "While there are positive and negative opinions about this Dr. Here are the facts , she sleeps with many guys in her office on FoxHall location."

November 21, 2014
  • Address has been updated from "None" to "600 N WOLFE ST".

November 18, 2014
  • Address has been updated from "None" to "600 N WOLFE ST".

November 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Superb!!! cannot thank her enough for saving my life!!!"

October 28, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Philanderer, this Dr use her office to have .......with many man. I am 100% sure and that is the reason why her clients are unhappy."

October 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Saleh has been my primary internist and rheumatologist for the past five years. I do not ordinarily refer to online rating sites because I find the reviews ..."

October 1, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "100% agree with both negative rating, Dr. Saleh uses her office to talk to her many men and do not take her job seriously."

October 1, 2014
  • First Name changed from "ASSIL" to "ASSIL S."

October 20, 2013