Ratings for Dr. Assil Saleh

Superb!!! cannot thank her enough for saving my life!!!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Dr. Saleh has been my primary internist and rheumatologist for the past five years. I do not ordinarily refer to online rating sites because I find the reviews posted to reflect the reviewer more than the reviewed physician. But in this case, I feel compelled to share my experience with this wonderful doctor. First of all, Dr. Saleh is extremely knowledgeable and very well trained. She is an excellent diagnostician and a thorough and meticulous internist and rheumatologist. She is never rushed or overwhelmed, but rather, is thoughtful, focused, and takes the time to listen, get the full picture, collect all the data, follow through, and communicate her findings and plans. Her blend of intelligence, diligence, and patience with compassion, humility, and an ever-present cheerfulness makes her a treasured healer. I feel very blessed to have found this one-of-a-kind doctor and have referred several of my close family and friends to her as well. To a person, each has thanked me and expressed very similar opinions about her.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

I saw her for a condition that was very serious, and she mistakenly blew it off and told me I didn't need to see a specialist when in fact I should have seen one right away. When she finally did refer me to a specialist, she referred me to someone who had practically no experience in my condition - which is a common condition. I had to do my own research to find a specialist.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2014

Dr. Saleh is an extraordinary physician. She is caring, competent, thorough, and she made me feel very comfortable and reassured. I don't handle visits to the doctor well, but receiving care from Dr. Saleh is like nothing I had previously experienced. I have already recommended her to all of my family members, especially those with joint diseases and other problems in need of a smart and compassionate rheumatologist.

Submitted October 25, 2011