Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth Lysack

Dr Lysack is great.She has done more for me and I feel better each time I see her.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

I was very happy when meeting Dr. Lysack for the first time yesterday. She was very caring and took her time to assess my needs. I would look forward to seeing her again.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

Have seen Dr. Lysack a few times. She takes her time and makes sure you understand everything. She never makes you feel rushed. It would be great if she had her own practice.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2016

Dr Lysack is an incredible dr that shows genuine care for patients. I try to see her rather than "my" doctor when I visit the office. She never seems too rushed to care or too busy to be concerned about the "little" things

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

Dr. Lysack is always friendly and genuinely concerned. I went to her with some concerns and she treated me like a fellow human being, not just another patient. She told me to come back if I felt worse. She has been helpful. I wish the staff were all so caring! What is the reason we as patients are not allowed to know who will be checking us at walk in? And do I really need to come an hour into the city, and reschedule my week to ask my doctor one little question about my medication? Or to find out that a test result was negative/ fine? Shouldn't a nurse be able to answer it over the phone? They did that for me all the time in the south (free of charge, too!). But this is Canadian Medicare, and I have to wait a month or more to find out if I'm sick or not!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

I have seen Dr. lysack a few times and she's great. Listens very well, willing to do tests if needed. Doesn't make you feel like you're burdening her if you see her for more than one thing. I hope she sets up her own practice here.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2014