Ratings for Dr. Deanna Sarmast

I went to this office two or three times. All terrible experiences. I have found a new dentist in Langley that I am very happy with.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

So happy I found heavenly dental from the first phone call to book the appointment Sharon was so helpful, to seeing the dentist and hygienist , very relaxing and the assistant made me feel at ease - will be recommending this office

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Great office , staff friendly and very helpful , they certainly work well as a team - will be recommending to my friends

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

I had a great first visit with Dr. Deana Sarmast and her hygienist. They were kind, attentive, and did a great job in explaining to me what they were doing and how my teeth were.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

Myself & my husband have been seeing Dr. Sarmast since this office 1st opened. We switched from our previous dentists intially on the account of the location being so close to home. Since then, we both have noticed that our teeth & smiles are far better looked after. Heavenly Dental is very up to date on their knowledge & the equipment they use. All Staff are very professional, quick & gentle. I agree with other reviewer, Dr Sarmast does "watch" certain concerns, rather then "overtreat". We are very pleased with the service & treatment we receive. The BEST dental office we have both ever had. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2016

My family and I feel very blessed to have found Heavenly Dental 3 years ago. They are very gentle and caring. I recently had a filling done and the rubber dam was done so well by her assistant and the whole procedure was painless. Dr. Sarmast is very gentle and also great with kids. I would definitely recommend the clinic.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

My wife and I went to this dentist a few times and are still paying for it with every painful bite. Spends too much time chatting with her assistant instead of concentrating on her procedures. Now in the market for a new dentist.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

Dr. Sarmast is a very patient and tentative dentist. The staff at Heavenly Dental was very professional and friendly. My experience at Heavenly Dental was very pleasant!

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

I've been to Heavenly Dental twice now over the past year and my experience with Dr. Sarmast and her staff has been excellent. For most of my life I haven't been a huge fan of going to the dentist in general, but they have made it a pleasant experience. It's a very friendly environment there. I would recommend this clinic to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2015

My families experience at Heavenly Dental has been a very positive one. I have found Dr.Sarmast to be very friendly and professional. In fact she seems to be on the conservative side when it comes to diagnosing cavities. She will often say that we will watch an area before going ahead and filling it. My family is very happy with the kindness of all the staff at Heavenly Dental .

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015