Ratings for Dr. Angelique Baker

This was an unfortunate first and only midwife experience. She was so unsupportive my entire labor. Once we got to he hospital she tried to talk me into going home so she could go lay down or get a coffee since she couldn’t at the hospital. Right when it was time to push she said she had to grab lunch. Honestly I am so thankful I had my baby in hospital because the nurses were fabulous and made to for how terrible Angelique was. She had me feeling like she couldn’t care less about me or my baby. It was the opposite of what I expected after hearing what everyone else’s midwife experiences were. Sadly mine was far from great.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2018

Unbelievable care. She is an amazing women and is so good at what she does. Extremely knowledgable and so calm and collected through the birth of my baby at home. My husband and I loved her. Felt 100% comfortable with her in all the awkward moments related to pre and post childbirth... and of course during. Love all the ladies at Malachite! If your having a baby go with the Midwives at Malachite they make your experience an incredible one! Cant say enough about how great Angelique and the rest of them are!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2014