Ratings for Dr. Wasyl Terlecky

Been a patient for over 10 years. Very hard to get in to him due the to many vacations taken/days off. He used to seem more concerned but now seems disengaged and getting in retirement mode.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2014

A friend referred him to me in 1978 & I won't go anywhere else. When he learned about the side effects I experience w/antibiotic pills, he found a script that wasn't as hard on my body, & now provides shots instead so I don't have side effects! Our Grandma broke her left Humerus, & the orthopedic Drs. sent her home in a sling saying it's that or surgery. The bones weren't knitting, she was in pain & couldn't use her arm. "T" did research & put her in a sports medicine brace. As soon as it was on, she felt better & was able to use her arm, & the bones grew back together! When I had my back injury, "T" provided my adjustments & meds. And he's great at giving a shot! When I've called, he always calls me back. I need more space 'cause there're so many more examples. He Truly Cares about his patients & will research solutions that other Drs. never think of. He's kind, funny, easy going, very knowledgeable & really Cares!! He's Awesome!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2012

The staff needs to be trained in manners and politeness. I think that the $ is the only thing that motivates them. The doctor is a very nice guy but his staff is not.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

Dr. T Is a good doctor. Old school and friendly. I have been going to him for 7 years now.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2010

The staff arent that friendly but Dr. T. is very very nice. The only bad thing I have to say is, "I mentioned a condition I would like him assess me for and he kept putting it off (appointment after appointment), to the point he never did it. I still havent decided if I want to try again.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2010

My wife and I have been going to Dr T. for 15 plus years. He is one of the best doctors I have been to. He takes the time to listen and is funny to boot. If he doesn't know whats wrong with you he will get you into a specialist that does.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2009

I have been going to Dr Terlecky for nearly 30 years and I love him. He is prompt, knowledgable and entertaining. He can make you smile no matter how bad you feel and he fixes you up right away. When I call his office with questions, I always receive a call back the very same day and generally from the doctor himself. He also takes the time to really get to know his patients. Last year I went in for some blood work and he threw in an extra test as a precaustion because of a diagonsis my mother has. Because of his throughness, he discovered a medical condition in me just as it was starting, before I had any negative effects at all. Most people aren't diagnosed with this condition until it's too late to save their organs.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2009

Dr. T has been my Dr for approx 3 years now. He is a great Dr. Very throught and always friendly and willing to listen to whatever you need to tell him, unlike some doctors. He is patient . So glad I found him . Before him I was going to a dr who was not willing to listen to me at all.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2007

I've been seeing Dr. T for years. He is the kindest, most compassionate, and most knowledgeable doc I have ever seen. I moved 10 years ago and drive 50 miles to his office because he is the only doctor I trust in Ohio.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2007

This is the BEST doctor in Dayton. So friendly, thorough, honest and intelligent in all areas. I have never been to a doc that was this thorough.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2006

Dr. Wasyl Terlecky's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1979)