Ratings for Dr. Barry Littlejohn

have been having gynecological problems for 2 years. several doctors later finally I found one that listened to me. With infertility I realize you become a little obsessed and clearly the other physicians I saw decided I should just accept the possibility of going through expensive infertility workups etc. Not once were any of the others trying to find out what was wrong with me. Dr. Littlejohn treated me respectfully and listened to my concerns. He has been following me closely for 6 months treating me like a human being who just wants a child. He was able to find the problem with a simple outpatient procedure and found I had blocked tubes and took care of the problem. I am now 8 weeks pregnant and my husband and I are thrilled. I realize that it could have gone the other way but I cannot tell you how good it felt to have someone listen to me that actually listened instead of referring me to someone else. He put me at ease the moment he came into the room. So glad he will be the one that will help welcome our baby into this world!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014