Ratings for Dr. Arie Szatkowski

I was so lucky to have found Dr. Szatkowski. He explains your condition to you, he reassures you. If it is something he can't take care of, he sends you to someone that can. He has been a Godsend in more ways than one for me.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2019

NOT ONLY IS HE A GREAT DOCTOR ,HE IS A CARING PERSON. HE ALSO SAVED MY LIFE FOR I TOO HAD A 95% BLOCKAGE ON THE WIDOW MAKER,I WAS A WALKING TIME BOMB ,

flag | Submitted September 11, 2018

This man is the BEST doctor I've ever seen ! Dr. Arie saved my life! I wouldn't be here if it weren't for him. I'd seen several other doctors and all they wanted to do was put me on medication. But I didn't didn't feel right. After seeing Dr. Arie and doing some tests, he said I need to be sent for a cath. They found my artery was 85%blocked. I could have had a heart attack any day. They fixed the blockage and I feel like a new person. I can walk without feeling tired now. I thank God for this man. He is a blessing to me and my family and I will always be greatful. And he's very handsome and has great bedside manner too.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Very detailed and kind! He drew a picture of my fathers heart for me explaining what had happened and what was going on with the surgery etc! He's also very charming! Very kind caring and tender hearted! Great listener and caring! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

he is good. I liked him. Just that the fee is a little higher, needs to come down. Ashique wants me to write more. So here it goes: Dr Arie is a great doctor. He is my mom's cardiologist. His staff is great. They are very punctual in returning calls with results of various test. I am responsible for her care and I highly recommend him. Dr Arie is a great doctor. He is my mom's cardiologist. His staff is great. They are very punctual in returning calls with results of various test. I am responsible for her care and I highly recommend him.Dr Arie is a great doctor. He is my mom's cardiologist. His staff is great. They are very punctual in returning calls with results of various test. I am responsible for her care and I highly recommend him.Dr Arie is a great doctor. He is my mom's cardiologist. His staff is great. They are very punctual in returning calls with results of various test. I am responsible for her care and I highly recommend him.Dr Arie is a great doctor. He is my mom's cardiologist. His staff is great. They are very punctual in returning calls with results of various test. I am responsible for her care and I highly recommend him.Dr Arie is a great doctor. He is my mom's cardiologist. His staff is great. They are very punctual in returning calls with results of various test. I am responsible for her care and I highly recommend him.Dr Arie is a great doctor. He is my mom's cardiologist. His staff is great. They are very punctual in returning calls with results of various test. I am responsible for her care and I highly recommend him.Dr Arie is a great doctor. He is my mom's cardiologist. His staff is great. They are very punctual in returning calls with results of various test. I am responsible for her care and I highly recommend him.Dr Arie is a great doctor. He is my mom's cardiologist. His staff is great. They are very punctual in returning calls with results of various test. I am responsible for her care and I highly recommend him.Dr Arie is a great doctor. He is my mom's cardiologist. His staff is great. They are very punctual in returning calls with results of various test. I am responsible for her care and I highly recommend him.Dr Arie is a great doctor. He is my mom's cardiologist. His staff is great. They are very punctual in returning calls with results of various test. I am responsible for her care and I highly recommend him.Dr Arie is a great doctor. He is my mom's cardiologist. His staff is great. They are very punctual in returning calls with results of various test. I am responsible for her care and I highly recommend him.Dr Arie is a great doctor. He is my mom's cardiologist. His staff is great. They are very punctual in returning calls with results of various test. I am responsible for her care and I highly recommend him.Dr Arie is a great doctor. He is my mom's cardiologist. His staff is great. They are very punctual in returning calls with results of various test. I am responsible for her care and I highly recommend him.Dr Arie is a great doctor. He is my mom's cardiologist. His staff is great. They are very punctual in returning calls with results of various test. I am responsible for her care and I highly recommend him.Dr Arie is a great doctor. He is my mom's cardiologist. His staff is great. They are very punctual in returning calls with results of various test. I am responsible for her care and I highly recommend him.Dr Arie is a great doctor. He is my mom's cardiologist. His staff is great. They are very punctual in returning calls with results of various test. I am responsible for her care and I highly recommend him.Dr Arie is a great doctor. He is my mom's cardiologist. His staff is great. They are very punctual in returning calls with results of various test. I am responsible for her care and I highly recommend him.Dr Arie is a great doctor. He is my mom's cardiologist. His staff is great. They are very punctual in returning calls with results of various test. I am responsible for her care and I highly recommend him.Dr Arie is a great doctor. He is my mom's cardiologist. His staff is great. They are very punctual in returning calls with results of various test. I am responsible for her care and I highly recommend him.Dr Arie is a great doctor. He is my mom's cardiologist. His staff is great. They are very punctual in returning calls with results of various test. I am responsible for her care and I highly recommend him.Dr Arie is a great doctor. He is my mom's cardiologist. His staff is great. They are very punctual in returning calls with results of various test. I am responsible for her care and I highly recommend him.Dr Arie is a great doctor. He is my mom's cardiologist. His staff is great. They are very punctual in returning calls with results of various test. I am responsible for her care and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

friendly-concerned, knowledgeable, through, inspires confidence in his opinions.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Excellent cardiologist . Takes time to explain everything so you understand what is going on and what to respect. Top rated cardiologist - great.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

This Doctor take my health and life personally as if my weight abuse was his own and I must take care of myself and love myself more! His entire team just gave me the inter-will to live and strive for a better me.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

Dr. Arie Szatkowski, MD FACC is a professional. He is very interested in me as his patient and just upon my very first visit, he changed my medications and just 2 weeks later I felt 100% better. I am very impressed with him and trust my well-being upon his decisions to treat me.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015