Ratings for Dr. Adam Tune

Long wait time and very basic performance. Wouldn't recommend beyond basic procedures. If I needed surgery, I would seek another opinion first and I don't think I would have him perform it himself. Doesn't seem to know much beyond things you can read online.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Dr Tune is wonderful. He takes time to listen to you and he's helped me tremendously. I've recommended him to everyone!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

I'm very disappointed in his staff. Not very friendly or helpful and I've been waiting for 8 business days for a call back from his office. I have also had a urinalysis done there, which was sent to an out of town lab and it is not covered under my insurance. It is considered out of network. He must get a kickback or something.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

My experience with Dr Tune was terrible. My back doctor set me up with him as an alternative for surgery. I have Spondylolysis. He injected me with a test solution that last a few hrs. Unfortunately the injections didn't work and made me feel worse. I called the next day and told them how I felt. They called me back and said there was nothing else they could do. With the MRI, X-Rays and test injections, I spent hundreds of dollars out of pocket all for nothing. They didn't suggest any other options to give me relief. I am very disappointed

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014