Ratings for Dr. Dilip Kapur

http://www.3aw.com.au/news/australian-doctor-claims-medical-marijuana-is-not-a-working-treatment-for-pain-relief-20160916-gri8y0.html To make statements like this is criminally irresponsible! If you keep this up, you will be sued, especially in the light of medical evidence to the contrary. Better study up on how much the tobacco companies have had to pay for their lies.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2016

Rudest "Pain Specialist" and Dangerous No respect for chronic pain conditions,report was false as I responded to only one medication on Double Blind Study but as an opiate made excuses, how ironic! Also so stuck in his own Pyschosomatic world and imprints this on ANYONE with debilitating Chronic pain from Fibromyalgia to Myalgic Encephalomyelitis, even my serious Head-on MVA and a third rare neurological condition wasn't enough to explain numerous types chronic pain he wouldn't even let me lay down flat on bed next to me despite Post Orthostatic Tachycardia and severe pain sitting for 8hrs in my Double Blind Pain Study ...criminal!! Most arrogant doctor( from a number of patients with no choice but to see him in public pain unit) that all is "in your head"...seriously dangerous especially if one was truely depressed and needs to have previous patients interviewed and be charged with class action malpractice as people have taken their lives to frequently in Adelaide due to pain units!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

I was sent to see Dr Dilip Kapur regarding Fibro Myalgia which developed after a car accident. He seems to have no experience with treating patients who have either Fibro Myalgia or Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. This is apparent from his report which demonstrated an obvious personal bias and that he did not even believe such conditions exist. He in facts believes that depression can cause wide spread nerve pains! Having some experience with depression in my own life I can say never have I ever experienced "hot poker nerve pains" from depression. I question his integrity as his reports were falsified, he could not even get my DOB correct and his report showed a lack of attention to detail: Such as I advised where I drove from to attend (which was a 30min trip one way) and he reported I drove from a completely different CITY! which would have in fact taken me 3 hours to drive if it were even true, AVOID AT ALL COSTS. I am pursuing legal action.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2014