Ratings for Dr. Neera Dua

I also found this doctor rude. As accurate as her medical practice might be, her rudeness and abysmal bedside manner disallows me to return. She is by far the worst attitude I've ever encountered in a medical care-giver. I work out of state and missed and appointment. When she (had already) chided me for missing it and I offered that I work out of state, she replied, "so?" as though speaking to a child. She is gruff and short when questioned, and a totally unpleasant experience. Goodbye.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

Dr. Dua treated my elderly mother with a rude disregard. She told her she had a serious eye disease and when my mother questioned her, Dr. Dua snapped that she had previously told her of it. Which was false. She then ordered an additional eye test. After 2 and a half weeks of anxiously waiting to obtain the results of the test and repeated phone calls that went ignored, Dr. Dua had an assistant inform my mother that she should just continue to see her regular eye Dr. No explanation, no apology, no compassion. Shameful, unprofessional treatment.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017