Ratings for Dr. Karam Ashoo

I am a nervous dental patient but Dr. Ashoo's professionalism and good humour calmed me before my root canal. He thoroughly reviewed the procedure with me and what to expect. He is also very well respected by the other dental professionals I have dealt with. I also found his office staff very pleasant, which is much appreciated when nervous about a procedure. Thank you to Dr. Ashoo and staff.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2019

I am a physician. I was referred to Dr Ashoo to deal with a complications of work done by another dentist. Dr Ashoo was kind, communicative and incredibly competent. I am relieved to have my dental health restored.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2019

Dr. Ashoo and his staff (I had the pleasure of meeting Angie) were extremely knowledgeable, efficient and personable and I highly recommend his office. Dr. Ashoo was recommended by my Georgetown dentist of Mountainview Dental and after my experience I certainly appreciate the recommendation!!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2018

Good thing I asked for a second opinion, or he would have had one of my front teeth removed. Sneering and condescending, dr. Ashoo took pleasure in my distress. Avoid like the plague.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2018

Dr Ashoo and his staff are fantastic. Knowledgeable and friendly. Highly recommend them. They spend the time to make you feel comfortable and informed of the procedure they are going to do.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

I was a nervous wreck for my consultation. Dr Ashoo and his staff were absolutely amazing. He was very reassuring and calmed me right down! After meeting him I instantly knew I was in good hands .

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Great endontist - very professional, described procedure very thoroughly, answered all questions. Staff great too.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Excellent patient interaction and professionalism. Office staff also very helpful.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Words cannot describe how awesome Dr. Ashoo and his staff are. He did my root canal today in Georgetown by GDHS. After a month of being passed around with some major dental work needed Dr. Ashoo finally put an end to my suffering. He went above and beyond to inform me of all my options, as well as explain everything he was doing in detail. He has the type of energy that lights up a room. He had me laughing throughout the whole procedure, he is absolutely hilarious. He treats everybody like family. Best experience I've ever had with a dentist. Love him and his staff! Would highly recommend. If you need a root canal- Dr. Ashoo is your guy.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

Dr Ashoo is awesome all around. Thank you Dr Ashoo for you professionalism, sense of humour and amazing bedside manner.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016