Ratings for Dr. Harmeet Sachdev

Dr. Sachdev is a horrible doctor that manipulates his MD to get you as a patient for money than actually being a doctor. One seizure and testings left and right that proved nothing turned my life upside down when I was supposed to go to college but couldn't because of the horrible medication that would not take to my blood system. When I went back to him letting him know that I was more depressed than ever, and I was even suicidal, he told me that lamictal is great and other people love it and doesn't know why I was feeling/dealing the way I was. His resolution? NOTHING. He is another over-paid waste of time doctor that manipulates people. For now 8 years I have been on this drug and it only gets worse unless I take more other medications. I was never diagnosed epilepsy, and everything was left in the air. I was too young to understand. Horrible horrible doctor.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

He diagnosed me with Ms with my husband present. Then when I said I don't want to take steriods though he said get a different doctor. Later I contacted him for a note stating my diagnosis he said he never did. Furthermore his report stated that he had a conversation about not knowing what I had. While in the hospital spine came back positive and legions. He said I'm 100% sure you have Ms. He took back my diagnosis because I wouldn't take the meds he wanted me to take. He messed with our lives for pride.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2013

Both my wife and I have been patients for many years. I agree that the office staff could use improvement, but any inconveniences there are far outweighed by the knowledge of Dr. Harmeet. He is very busy, as mentioned in other reviews, because of the high demand for his services. However, we have always found him willing to listen and to answer our questions. We like him and highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

I haven't had a chance to meet this doctor: his office staff is the most unprofessional I have ever seen. I wish there were negative grades for "staff" and "puctuality". In December, I have been referred to a neurologist. First, the staff was constantly changing the list of what they need from me to get an appointment: medical records, visitation notes, etc. After a WEEK of going back and forth between physician and Dr.Sachdev's office, they finally scheduled an appointment in just three months: in mid-February. Today, they called me to cancel that appointment and reschedule to end of March. Of course, no guarantee it won't be rescheduled any further. I just asked them to cancel it; this office does not respect its patients.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2011

My son was seen by Dr. Sachdev for his epilepsy and I thought he was great. He spent a full hour with my son, asking about his seizure history, lifestyle, medications, everything. I felt he left no stone unturned. This is the only time we have seen him.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2010

i liked him very much, my husband suffered a brain injury and doctor s was his advocate and did every test possible to find out what the damage was and what could be done to help him.he was caring and warm . maybe not perfect , but on our side for sure.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2010

I have Dr. Sachdev to thank for saving my life 10 years ago from a stroke. I am still a patient of his today. And I have him to thank for finding a tumor that my husband needed to have removed, before it caused serious damage. Other doctors didn't even find it. Dr. Sachdev was willing to order the tests and review them to ensure my husband would be okay. He is a no nonsense doctor, who gets to the bottom of what is going on with his patients. I would hate to have to go to any other neurologist!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2010

I was sent to see Dr. Sachdev for Parkinsons. Instead, I saw his son. His son saw me for 15 minutes and referred me to his mother, another Dr. Sachdev. She did several hundred dollars worth of testing and then told me to take some pills. I never took the pills. I felt very uncomfortable being seen by father, son and mother. There were too many tests done.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2009

He got my history completely wrong. I'm not sure what patient he wrote his report on, but it certainly was not me. To his benefit, all the other doctors I saw at that time said there was nothing wrong with me and that I was crazy, but he at least recognized that I did have a neurological problem. Beyond that, he was not helpful at all.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2009

My mom, with Parkinson's, has been a patient for a few years. Whenever we ask questions he just refers us to the internet or books - that there is lots of info out there. All info says you every one is different and to work with your Dr. on treatment. Definitely not happy with treatment.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2009

Dr. Harmeet Sachdev's Credentials

• Gov'T Med Coll, Punjabi Univ, Patiala, Punjab, India (Grad. 1973)