Dr. Marjorie Dixon, MD, FRCSC, FACOG, REI
(114)

"Dr. Dixon is continuously demonstrating the knowledge in the IVF field, as well as her ..." Read more

Ratings for Dr. L Oyewumi

I was lucky enough to have Dr. Oyewumi as my on call doctor the day my daughter was born. I specifically wanted to have my baby at Rouge Valley Centenary hospital as that is where my OBGYN of choice was. Unfortunately, he was just getting off his shift when I went into labour which was really upsetting for me. When Dr. Oyewumi came into the room as I was delivering she was calm, collected and immediately was control of the atmosphere. She asked if I wanted to know the gender (I didn't) and she waited until my baby was out to ask me personally what I had (A GIRL!). She made it clear to everyone that it was going to be a surprise. She also was in the birthing room the whole time guiding me through breathing and delivery from start to finish (I lucked out being the first labour that day). I even remember LAUGHING during my delivery and within 30mins my daughter was born. When my heart rate started to go up she spoke so calm and relaxed to the nurse to put a finger socket on that it didn't even worry me. My mother, mother in law and hubby all were amazed by her professionalism, personalism and this calming angelic like ora that she emits. I talk about her often when asked about my birthing story and I truly can say that she is the BEST. From the comments below I can already see that she has made the same impact on many other new mothers.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2020

I was so lucky to have her as my on site doctor at Rouge Valley Hospital. I went there to get my NST done. She noticed few variables in the heart beat moniter. Immediately did ultrasound and decided me to stay to get induced. I was anyway week over due. I was so nervous because our first child. She thoroughly explained me whole process. I was so terrified. She made whole process so easy for me. She tried best to deliver baby normally. But when she noticed again that baby heart rate is dropping. She decides to do C section without dragging to emergency csection. She is truely an angel for me and baby. May blessing to her and her team.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2019

Dr Oyewumi was my OB and delivered my baby via emergency c-section. We were first time parents and were terrified. She explained everything to us, and treated us with dignity and respect. She walked into the operating room like a total boss, and delivered my beautiful baby without any issue. I will forever be indebted to her, and often tell my child (who is now 4) stories of the superwoman doctor who delivered her. If you have an opportunity to have her as your OBGYN consider yourself very lucky.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2019

The only word I can use to describe Dr. L Oyewumi is AMAZING!!! She’s sweet, gentle, caring and just truly a gem. You won’t regret her as your OBGYN

flag | Submitted August 13, 2019

Dr. Lami is just the sweetest. She makes you feel comfortable right away and is just such a gentle loving person. As a doctor and just as a person I really enjoy her company and care. She always gives you the time of day to ask questions and talk about how you’re feeling. You can tell she truly cares. I had her for my first pregnancy and if I ever have another baby I couldn’t go to anybody else but her.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2019

Dr. Lami is a good doctor. She is Sincere and compassionate. She would go an extra mile to make sure you and baby are safe.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2019

She is a wondeful doctor who is knowledgeable, thorough and friendly. She takes her time with me and I appreciate that. She is the best doctor I’ve ever had! This is the third gynecologist I’ve had because the others just weren’t doing it for me but now I feel like third times a charm! She’s also punctual and professional. Other doctors could learn a lot from her.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2019

I first met Dr. Oyewumi when she was filling in for my regular OBGYN. I am so glad I met her. As soon as I needed another specialist, I asked to be referred to her. She's simply the kindest, most thorough and caring doctor I have ever had the pleasure of meeting...even when the appointment isn't much fun (and some GYN appointments are bloody painful) she was absolutely amazing.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2019

Wow This dr is amazing her receptionist is great as well. There is a lack of patient entertainment such as a tv and wifi.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2018

The BEST OB I ever had, she is very knowledgeable, caring and she always have time to answer your bunch of question. She save me and my LO’s when I delivered....she’s an absolutely the best Obygyne. To add she had a very nice and accommodating receptionist :-)

flag | Submitted October 25, 2018