Ratings for Dr. Fabio Orozco

As a result of a fall, I was sorely in need of an orthopedic surgeon specializing in knees. Dr. Orozco was recommended to me. Having undergone prior knee surgeries in a different location, I was most concerned with my situation. Dr. Orozco's "bedside manner" gave me a sense of well being as he took me under his wing. He explained the choices he might have before him. He assured me he would take care of me as if I were his mother. Those words were very comforting. Again, surgery day, he reassured me he would take good care of me, doing the minimum amount of surgery needed. After surgery, he explained there was no need for a total knee revision, which was such a relief, and that he would see me before I was discharged. I explained that discharge day was the date of the Super Bowl. He replied he would see me then. I am here to tell you that this doctor cares about his patients. Other medical staff believed he would not be in as that was why they were attending me. They were wrong. Before I left the hospital, Dr. Orozco came into my room in civilian clothes to wish me well as he promised. As I was leaving the hospital, he was also leaving, walking ahead of me. How many times can you say on a day such as it was that your doctor found you more important than a big sporting event? Now one year later, My knee is much improved from its' prior condition thanks to Dr. Orozco. If you read this testimonial, I highly recommend Dr. Orozco...and he is easy on the eyes!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017