Ratings for Dr. Mark Markarian

So I am a Detective for the Naperville Police Department. I have been a SWAT operator for the past twenty years. As I am getting older as well as our team, I have to say that ALL of our SWAT guys use Dr. Markarian. From shoulders, to knees to torn muscles all over our bodies. I was involved in an arrest where the bad guy fought with me and I tore everything there was to tear in my shoulder. I know Dr. Markarian would make me whole again like he does everyone else on my team. We depend on him, We trust him, Our families go to him. 5 months after surgery I was back to work full duty and just as strong as before. Well not only is it Dr. Markarian part of the equation, the knowledge and experience of Marta, his therapist was amazing. Martha pushed me to my limits and was the reason I healed as well as I did. Thank you Doc for your caring expertise. I doubt the negative posting was Markarian's fault. I never had heard anything wrong with his staff.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2014

Dr Markarian helped me with my knee pain, so when I was experiencing shoulder pain, there was no hesitation to whom I would call on.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

I had partial knee replacements so far surgery was a success I am in rehab his staff is excellent very concerned with my progress. I am please with Dr. and staff.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2014