Ratings for Dr. Brooke Kilfoil

Does this office only hire people who treat you like a joke? You can read my review of Dr. Arnold under his name rather than the business name but I wanted to post my most recent experience here. After the nightmare visit with Dr. Arnold, I began using my PCP as my gynecologist. But a few months ago, I found a lump on my genitals and when it didn't go away after a couple of months, I made an appointment at this office with Dr. Kilfoil since they're at a convenient location. Not only did she dismiss the lump by telling me it was too small to concern myself with (after she squeezed it without warning and hurt me), she also gave me a sermon about the benefits of yoga and how it would rescue me from any health problem, without asking me first if I already practiced yoga (I do and I had a broken foot at the time of this visit) and without drawing relevancy to my current issue. She asked if I'd had abnormal periods. When I told her about the abnormalities I'd been experiencing, she scoffed and lectured me on how women think their bodies are machines when we're changing all the time. True, but after 30 years of having my period, I've got a pretty good handle on it! She basically kept setting me up with questions so that she could scorn my answers. No help at all. I went to my PCP for help. I'll never go to a gynecologist again!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Just Wonderful! Kind, thorough, excellent bedside manner. I hope that she can be my doctor for for the rest of my life!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015