Ratings for Dr. Melissa Loh

Dr. Loh is able to thoroughly support her diagnosis/opinion with detailed explanations. She is a good listener and clearly communicates information I need to understand where she is coming from. She is very affable and a great doctor.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

Melissa is professional, friendly and extremely helpful. She never rushes an appointment, yet always manages to stay on time. She is by far the best doctor I have worked with.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

She is the best doctor that I have worked with. She is professional, efficient and is always happy to help.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

This clinic is not easy to get to - kind of off the beaten track. But everything about it is wonderful. The staff are so lovely and accessible and Dr Loh is patient, caring, knowledgeable and respectful. She makes amazing referrals. The neighbouring pharmacy is definitely the best in Toronto. The whole practice is a well kept secret.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Dr. Loh is very warm, welcoming, smiling personality! She listens to what I need to say! She is very punctual. She is my and my wife's primary physician for more than 2 years. She was helpful during our troubled health issues.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

A case of bait and switch it seems; staff and clinic. Thought things were great at the start, but I have since lost trust in Dr. Loh, and no longer feel comfortable in her or this clinic’s care. I have similar feelings about her replacement doctor while on pregnancy leave, Dr. Marnie Hirshorn. Disappointing. On a positive note, I really appreciate how punctual Dr. Loh is.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Dr. Loh is friendly and I always feel comfortable speaking with her about anything!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

Dr. Loh and the Glengrove staff are lovely. I feel like I'm in good hands here and very thankful to be in Dr. Loh's care. There is a friendly, competent and down to earth atmosphere at this clinic. Thank you!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

A very helpful and kind doctor. Always makes time to see her patients.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

Excellent approach and manner. I highly recommend Dr Loh!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015