Ratings for Dr. Melissa Loh

A very helpful and kind doctor. Always makes time to see her patients.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

Excellent approach and manner. I highly recommend Dr Loh!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

She's been my family doctor at Glengrove since the beginning of the year. Very attentive, helpful and easy to talk to. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

Dr Loh was very helpful and did a great job listening to my history and advising me on key medical issues I was having. I was going to see a specialist and she did a great job preparing me for what to expect as well as explaining what my test results meant. Her staff are also the best I've ever experienced.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

The front desk staff are absolutely lovely. Compared to what this clinic used to have, these ladies are angels! Dr. Loh seems knowledgeable and helpful. She listened to everything I had to say and even asked questions that dug a little deeper. Practical and logical.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

I saw Dr. Loh at the walk-in clinic in Loblaws on Church and Carlton yesterday. She was much more helpful than the doctor I saw on Tuesday who told me there was nothing wrong with me, but she was void of any compassion or comforting instincts. I had to speak with her about a very personal issue and was upset and crying, and I felt she did very little to comfort me. She was knowledgable and immediately set out to do some tests, but I felt she only did half her job. As a physician, I think it's part of the job to be able to put your patients at ease, especially when embarrassing topics have to be discussed. She seemed uncomfortable and I had to ask her to examine me. All she asked me on a personal level was, "Why are you so upset?" So even when I told her the root of the problem and my worst fears I got very little sympathy. I'm not asking to be coddled, I just want a little compassion.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2014