Ratings for Dr. J. Douglass Rolf

Dr. Rolf has been and continues to be my rock. When diagnosed with H1N1 a while back I was lucky enough to have this man as my Doctor. He continues to be one of the few Doctors I have dealt with that Cares.( there has been over twenty in the last year and a bit) In my case he cares not only about his particular specialty, Chest & Critical Care but every aspect of my heath. Every step of the way he has been more than helpful with explanations and suggestions regarding every aspect of my ongoing recovery. Thank you Sir - there should be doctors like you.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Dr. Rolf has been one of the specialists treating my son in Kelowna General ICU. He is absolutely outstanding. His manner is outstanding, he has taken great care to explain the good and the bad. He is honest but gentle. We need more doctors like him.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

Dr.Rolf is a competent, caring specialist. He explains your condition via test results and is open to questions. He is very thorough. You are treated with respect and dignity. I highly recommend Dr. Rolf.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2014