Ratings for Dr. Paul E. Kudelko

I'm 55-years-old and went to Dr. Paul to start the process of analyzing my heart and preventing heart disease. I've had two visits with him and must say he's simply fantastic. He's prompt, courteous, attentive, and above all RIGHT ON THE MARK with telling me WHAT is going on with my heart and WHAT I need to be doing. I'm recommending him to all of my golf buddies!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Awesome, awesome, awesome doctor! His brother is a gastroenterologist and is equally as wonderful! A++++++

flag | Submitted May 18, 2009

Been seeing him over 5 years after a double bypass. Always on time, always concerned. Discovered a carotid artery problem that was dealt with. Adjusts medication as required. Staff always very helpful with questions I may have or scheduling. Has kept me fairly healthy for quite a few years.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2009

He was the doctor who put in my PICC (peripherally inserted central catheter). I had just been told I had leukemia and was scared. I started to cry because he was hurting me when he was putting in the metal tube into my veins. Then he hit a nerve and I jumped, blood spurted everywhere. He said "what's your problem" If that wasn't enough, the next time I needed a PICC line, he said "oh geeze it's you" nice huh? When he came in the room he started clapping his hands together and saying "ok people lets get this done and go home" like someone does when they are trying to motivate a football team. Scared me to death, I want him to go slow not race through the procedure so he can get out of there. Overall a very poor doctor and a horrible experience.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2006

Dr. Paul E. Kudelko's Credentials

• Southeastern College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Hendersonville, TN