Ratings for Dr. Farrah Jiwa

Farrah is a wonderful doctor. She diagnoses patients thoughtfully, explains the cause of their problems in details and comes up with effective immediate and long-term solutions. She is very friendly and caring, and above all she works with passion and positive energy. She cleverly eliminated my shoulder pain and caused it to function normally. Also after each visit she suggests me some exercises that are very helpful for me.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

Wonderful chiropractor! I've had problems with my neck for a long time, constantly getting headaches. Dr Farrah has helped me with this, and not only is she an incredible, approachable, friendly woman, she is a knowledgable doctor, excellent with what she does. Truly makes me feel comfortable and my headaches have been gone since I started seeing her!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

I wish I found Dr. Jiwa sooner. I went through a traumatizing car accident this summer, my neck and back were screwed, I was unable to turn my head and bend my back but with the exceptional help form Dr. Jiwa I'm feeling more confident in my recovery.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014