Ratings for Dr. de Mestral Charles

Dear Dr. de Mestral, Thank You from the bottom of our hearts for saving our dear father and, a loving husband M.J life. Thank You for Your exceptional expertise, knowledge, dedication, care and kind words which uplifted our dad's spirits. Thank you for the successful surgery. We are honoured that our father is your patient. Dear nurses, anesthesiologists', doctors ad the whole team, Thank You so much for a successful surgery. You were most gracious, kind, compassionate and extraordinary human beings.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2018

Dr de Mestral is an amazing surgeon. Repaired my fathers ruptured AAA who is 83. My father pulled thru surgery with no lasting complications. Excellent bedside manner, professional, listens to family's concerns and always kept us up to date. We are fortunate to have him in this profession!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

My first time meeting Dr. De Mestral, I was very impressed with his knowledge of my medical history, took the time to plain language test results and treatment options. I hope he stays at St. Michaels.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017