Ratings for Dr. Nick Steele

He destroyed my life, He ignored symptoms so I live in agony, severe muscle spasms in my chest, limbs, and extremeties, i am in constant agony from Peripheral Neuropathy, numbness, hypersensitivity, incontinence and other problems. I was told he had been removed from surgery because of problems with several patients, now I find he's working in another hospital. Well I guess life goes on eh, well his does, mine is destroyed. I pity anyone who comes under his knife, and hope they always get second opinions.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2018

................................................... Brilliant spinal surgeon

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Having had severe pain in my neck for so long I saw this Doctor as a private patient at the Niffield Hospital in Taunton, he agreed to operate on my neck through the NHS and put a plate in - was unable to speak or swollow a few days later - left me in the ward while he went on leave for the weekend and another Doctor had to sort things out from there on and had to be operated on again to sort the problem - never seen him since then was told he was on "extended leave" only now to find out he was dismissed from the hospital and sent for re-training - now I feel like I was just one of his failures, the pain is still with me and my voicebox has been damaged and not able to eat properly since this operation was done.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2015

I had severe pain in my spine, but put full trust in him to operate and use metal supports. This should have relieved pain and straightened my back. I have been left with more pain than ever and am completely housebound. My quality of life is non-existent. I have not seen him since and have been told that he is on "extended leave".

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

This surgeon did not treat me well at all - I still have bad back pain. He has now been stopped operating I think and has had to leave Musgrove

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014