Dr. Philip A. Alves

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Philip A. Alves

His attitude towards women is misogynistic. I would never want a doctor who holds the views this man does. If he doesnt view you as sexually viable apparently it welcomes you to verbal assault from him. Disgusting and he needs to be held accountable

Submitted December 30, 2019

Patient, very knowledgable, and always explains his thought process for your care.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2019

Dr.Alves is very caring and listens to your concerns. Wonderful doctor. The front staff is also great,

flag | Submitted July 2, 2019

I went to him for botox and he was amazing. He gave me all the info I needed, I was comfortable, it was quick and almost painless, and most importantly, I loved the results. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2019

Thank you for your help and your lovely smile! I was worried it feels pain but with your confidence I felt nothing. Wish you all the best !

flag | Submitted April 1, 2019

My experience has been very positive, found Dr Alves to be interactive with excellent bedside manner. Not sure about his other services but the minor cosmetic service I received was exceptional.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2018

I have nothing but praise for Dr. Alves. He's honest, intelligent, personable and respectful. He never tries to sell me anything... and TRUST ME... there's loads of stuff on my face that could/should be cosmetically tweaked. In essence, the miffed woman who has definitely presented evidence of her DID on here... depersonalization, derealization, amnesia and identity confusion... PERHAPS... needs to increase her psychotherapy sessions and she should probably be introduced to Abilify and Seroquel. It's NOT cool to make defamatory allegations about this Doctor.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2018

Love the work he did with Botox. Helpful, explained everything and did not try to sell me anything I did not need. As far as him not being a dermatologist or a surgeon, I personally cared more about his technique and how many times he had done it and he has had a ton of happy patients. Will return.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2018

Very informative before l did anything Dr. Alves explained everything before I decided to go ahead with any procedures . I’m a older woman and his was very respectful to women my age. I would definitely recommend Dr. Alves!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2018

I’ve had Botox and fillers before by different injectors across Toronto. I was so happy to find an actual Doctor who performs the procedures, and not just a “nurse” or “aesthetician.” Dr. Alves took plenty of time to educate, explain, and did fantastic work! I’ve recommended all my friends to him over the “Medi-Spas” that have a revolving door of injectors. 5 stars!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2018

Dr. Philip A. Alves's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

• English