Ratings for Dr. Brad Bachmann

Dr. Bachmann did an outstanding job and made me feel very comfortable with both of my bunion surgeries. He answered all of my questions and never made me feel rushed. I am writing this review six months post-surgery (first surgery) and have been back to all exercise activities for a while now. I highly recommend Dr. Bachmann and Louetta Foot and Ankle! Thank you Dr. Bachmann for your excellent care, professionalism and knowledge/expertise in your field!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

Dr. Brad Bachmann, podiatrist with Louetta Foot and Ankle Specialties, performed surgery on my foot. The entire experience went smoothly due to Dr. Bachmann and the wonderful staff! Dr. Bachmann was professional and at the same time so personal as to keep me from pre-op fears. I highly recommend him and his entire practice for your foot/ankle needs. Maureen Cubeta

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

I was faced with a ruptured tendon in the top of my foot. Dr. Bachmann accurately diagnosed the problem and designed a unique repair procedure for it. He had to incorporate the use of a cadaver tendon, and thirteen weeks after surgery I walked without a boot or medical assistance device. Amazing! His care, bedside manner and straight-forwardness are unmatched in the medical industry.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Hey Just giving a positive response out for Dr. Brad Bachmann at Louetta Foot and Ankle… For years my feet were very badly deformed and I was always afraid to have my feet realigned and fixed. You know the process, recovery time and the pain…but this year I turned 50 yrs old and decided to fix both of my poor feet in one year. I am so excited! Recovery went great, pain was bearable, controlled well and the results are wonderful. A little more work to be tweaked and I will have the feet I have only dreamt of. As well I have taken before and after pictures of my feet and my daughter is putting together a display of the work and wonderful result of Dr. Bachmann’s work. This will be displayed by December 2014 in Dr.Bachmann’s Tomball office. Come see it…the before and after results are amazing! Thank you again Dr. Bachmann for all that you have done for me!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

I first saw Dr. Bachmann in 2010 for surgery on my left foot and he was very informative as to what I should expect in terms of pain and he was right on. I returned this year for surgery of my right foot and its been almost three months and am healing very well. My bunions are gone and I love my feet. I had zero complications even, though I am diabetic, but I did exactly as he instructed me to do. He also has a very compassionate and understanding staff. I highly recommend Dr. Bachmann.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

Dr. Bachmann has taken care of my family's foot problems since 1998. He has treated us for everything from ingrown toenails, plantar warts, plantar fascitis & partial achilles tendon tear to surgical repair for calf, foot and toe pain. Dr. Bachmann is extremely kind and personable, always professional and always willing to answer all questions and concerns. The quality I most appreciative is his honest and straight-forward manner. He always gives a best and worst case outcome. My recent surgery was particularly challenging, but due to Dr. Bachmann's thoroughness and attention to my complete health concerns, was extremely successfully with better-than-expected outcome! I ave complete trust in Dr. Bachmann and would highly recommend him to anyone! You can rest assured that if you come to his office, you will get the most professional, kind and compassionate care!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014