Ratings for Dr. Lane D. Ziegler

They have treated my dad for his cancer for 8 years. Dr. Zigler is excellent and his staff is too. Amazing caring people

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Dr Ziegler is one of the worst Doctors we have ever been to! Did a bone marrow biopsy on my Dad! He gave him too much novacain! Afterwards said it didn't look good! Very scary! I wouldn't take my dog to him! He doesn't have any compassion for humans! My Dad has never been the same since!!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2013

Dr. Zeigler is a very rude and uncompassionate Doctor. His beside manner needs a lot of improvement. He does not listen to patients and has a know all attitude. He tells patient that the problems that they are having which they never had before the medication are not from the medication but because they need to lose weight.I have been seeing him for 3 years and giving him the benefit of doubt but after my visit this week I am done with him.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2012

Bone Marrow Biopsy done in office, not offered to do it outpatient under anesthia (VERY painful). Told I would not live past 3 months and to go with hospice ~ not given suggestion of getting 2nd opinion. Went to Moffitt on my own and here I am, four years later! Improper tx for rigors, kept warm when should have been cooled and given an injection to stop reaction.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2012

Dr. Ziegler made having cancer bearable. He is so kind and considerate, he reminded me of my dad. He makes sure you feel comfortable with the information he gives you so you may have a wait to see him but it's oncology. He is very cautious and takes all your concerns to heart. He wrote me a letter of recommendation for a cancer scholarship which I appreciated. He is a marathon runner and a triathelete. He can get angry at the nurses caring for you if he doesn't believe they are doing their job. He will be a huge advocate in your corner. He was FANTASTIC with my family, explaining to them everything that was happening and keeping them reassured and up to date (they were in another state). I recommend him!!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2006

Dr. Lane D. Ziegler's Credentials

• Spanish

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1985)