Ratings for Dr. William Owens

I had a breast augmentation and what can i say hes the best!! he did an awesome job he gave me exactly what I wanted . I LOVE MY NEW BOOBIES will definitely go back to him for any other work i want to get done and will definitely recomend him as well to family and friends.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

I have never been so satisfied! Went and spoke with the surgeon {Dr. Owens) on the latter part of November, I was so relaxed that I made my schedule for 2 weeks out. The best decision I ever made alone. Casually mentioned it to my husband one week before surgery, with one eyebrow raised he said why did you wait until u are 57 years old before u decided to do something so drastic. I replied, "because this is something that I have wanted to do for so long and I want to do it for me!" I feel amazing and I think I look amazing! From the words of my grand daughter, "Gannie, you don't have two booties (in front and back)any more! Hats off to Dr. Owens for having so much charisma and mannerism! Loving you and your staff!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2014