Ratings for Dr. L Lypchuk

Compassionate, caring and kind. Very competent yet not afraid to look things up right in the office with you. Funny in the best way. So appreciated her support during my cancer treatment. Wish she was still in Kelowna!!!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2019

A real Gem! Helped me through a very difficult time in my teen years. Took time to listen and never gave up on me. It's been years since and I have never forgotten the care and kindness. Thanks where ever you are Dr. L!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2019

Finallly tracked down Dr. L. Was my Dr in Yakima for 7 years. Attentive, caring, very knowledgeable. Always took the time to listen. Best Dr. We ever had as a family. She even did house calls! Made us want to improve our health. Honest and fun too. Lucky Canada to have her back.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2018

Wish we could clone her ! ! !! What an awesome Dr. Feels like we are the only patients of the day. Takes time, listens is compassionate and caring. Funny! Wish she was still doing cancer care in Kelowna. We really miss her!! Thank you. Dr. Lypchuk for all you have done for me and m y family.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2018

Best Physician ever!!!! Helped me and my family get through my cancer diagnosis and treatment. Can't thank her enough!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2018