Ratings for Dr. Katherine H. Wingate

Dr. Wingate has been an amazing doctor for my daughters. When one of them had a somewhat odd medical issue that the ER doctor couldn't diagnose, she identified it over the phone!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

She was oddly condescending and rude. I would not see her again, as I don't believe that a doctor can have a lousy bedside manner as long as they are qualified.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2015

She is a wonderful Doctor. She's listen to my concerns about immunizations and had help educate me and work with me to get the immunizations for my daughter spread out more.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2009

Very nice and professional doctor. We just moved across the country and the first day here our baby got sick. Friends recommended Dr. Wingate and we didn't regret it! Kid was fine the very next day! Plus we'd got advice how to keep our older daughter from infection. Office is very nice. Waiting time is 2-3 minutes on average - unbelievable for the state we just moved from!.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2007

Highly respected by patients and other physicians. She diagnoses correctly almost 100 percent of the time based on knowledge, intuition, and experience. She will go the extra mile for your child. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2007

Very caring, empathetic, and knowledgable. You can tell that she truly loves what she does.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2006

Dr. Katherine H. Wingate's Credentials

• Wright State Univ Sch Of Med, Dayton Oh 45401 (Grad. 1991)