Ratings for Dr. Raj S. Ahluwalia

Staff is rude and unprofessional. Never even got to the Dr. Wasted 3 weeks waiting to find out they needed authorization. I was never told. I will not seek out this office for assistance ever again

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

Everyone was really helpful and friendly. The doctor was so knowledgeable and explained everything about my injury.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

This Doctor made a major mistake with my follow up care and left me crippled for life.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Just called to schedule my first appt and was rudely told they are seeing patients now so I will need to call back after 2:00. So you can't schedule an appt while the dr is seeing patients?!!! Are you kidding me? Horrible! Calling my dr who referred me to ask for another ortho.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

Staff is a joke. Whole office is a joke. Paula is rude and unreliable!!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

STAFF SUCKS. I HAVE HAD TO MAKE CALLS TO MY INSURANCE FOR THE STAFF!! THEN TELL THEM HOW TO DO THERE JOB!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

So he's not the most personable guy around. I need a competent doctor, not a buddy. Heck, the guy cut my leg off and I still like him!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2012

After one month of waiting to be seen by this Dr. (with a torn labrum in right hip) I finally get into the office to be seen, thinking that my pain would be over with soon enough and I would be able to schedule my surgery(which had been confirmed by 2 other dr's) so, I finish my paperwork and hand the receptionist copies of my MRI films along w report, she then asks me for my X-rays which were never done. I explain to her that the MRI clearly shows and explains my diagnosis and I was told by several ortho's that an X-ray would be worthless so they were never ordered. She the says, well the dr won't see you without copies of X-ray film. I explained that I've been dealing w this for 4 months now and waited a month to see this dr and that an X-ray will show nothing because I have a torn labrum . She said, " even though the X-ray isn't helpful he still needs it" ??? No consultation she said u can call us when u have X-ray done. Worst Dr. and staff ever!. I left in tears.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2012

I will say that he might not be the most outspoken man but he knows his stuff really well. Anytime I had a question I would give him a phone call on his cell and he would help me out. I must have called him 5 times. He even made room for me for an emergency visit which didn't end up being to serious. Very helpful and knowledgable

flag | Submitted July 7, 2009

True, its hard for the doctor to smile or have great conversations, on the flip side, he's an excellent surgeon, my mother's knee has recovered remarkably well. my dauther's was later operated on by him, still recovering. I would highly recommend his services. his office personnel has been quite courteous and friendly. most of the doctors visits, these days, there is a wait.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2009

Dr. Raj S. Ahluwalia's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

UnitedHealthcare