Ratings for Dr. Manish P. Luhana

Dr. Luhana has been my primary care provider for the past 5+ years - he is knowledgeable, good personality and easy to talk to - i gladly recommend my friends looking for a primary care doctor. Office can be busy so try get the 1st apt of the day or mid-week if possible.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2014

flag | Submitted October 4, 2013

Very friendly but lacks knowledge to help patients. He told my I had a medical condition and did not offer any assistance or information.Said it as a matter of fact and left me with questions. After spending hours searching experts on the web, I found out that the test he adminstered has high false positive rates a fact that I feel he should have known. He should have also known my medical history before labeling me. Stay away from him. He will not offer much help or guidance or even compassion.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2011

Dr. Manish Luhana is the worst doctor to be born. He is the greediest and uncaring doctor out there. And he does not know his stuff. My father died under his care or should I say the lack of care. He relies on other doctors rather than be a leader. He is not worth having the title of being a doctor. He makes enough money for doing nothing to build his mansion.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2008