Dr. Rami Majid

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Rami Majid

Best dentist experience I've ever had! Moved here from Toronto and was worried about trusting a new dentist. Dr Rami is so gentle kind and made my entire experience very easy. I have officially switched over!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2018

This has been the best dentist experience I've ever had. Dr Rami is personable and professional and has excellent skills. I'm incredibly happy and recommend this office to anyone in prince Edward county looking for a great dentist.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2018

Dr Rami placed an implant for me. I have to admit I was scared when I thought about it. Dr Rami was considerate, explained all my options, didn't push me and walked me through every step. I have to say it was painless and the tooth looks amazing! He's a true sweetheart. Thanks so much for all the hard work. I'll be coming back !

flag | Submitted September 13, 2018

I came to Dr Majid for a crown, I had not seen a dentist in years, due to poor past experiences with other dentists. Dr Majid's team did a great job keeping me comfortable. I've now have been returning for regular cleanings and checkups. I am very pleased.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2018

This doctor is a gift to picton and prince Edward county. Very gentle, caring and kind. The work is very good and no pain during or after. Very happy with the office and staff also. My cleaning was gentle and thorough and I always felt well cared for.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2018

Talented artist and dentist. Dr Rami Majid fixed my front teeth with filling material and they look better than what I ever had. Very fair pricing, options given, no complaints!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

Caring, Amazing, Gentle, Kind . Best experience from start to finish. Highly recommend Dr Majid!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

I read reviews and decided to go to see Dr Rami. I was a new patient and he accommodated me and stayed one hour extra to make sure what i need was done. He was very professional kind considerate and funny. I was super nervous and he made sure I was comfortable the entire time. I truly felt relaxed and comfortable by his chair side manner. I now am switching over for good. Many thanks.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2018

Incredibly kind, gentle dentist. I did not feel a thing during the entire procedure (had a tooth removed). I also had a cleaning, very gentle and explained things I was never told very well. I would recommend Dr Rami to anyone looking for an office in prince Edward county.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2018

Excellent dental surgeon. Very gentle and kind personality, great laid back atmosphere at office. Treats patients like family. I recommend anyone moving to prince edward county to go to this office. It's just great.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2018

Dr. Rami Majid's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Medicaid / Medi-Cal