Dr. Rami Majid

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Rami Majid

County dental care offers patients a very down to earth , calming and pain free experience from cleanings to fillings. Dr Rami is very gentle and friendly, great with kids. Excellent overall.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2018

Dr Rami deserves all these amazing reviews. He's incredibly gentle and treats you like family. Very happy to be part of his office.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2018

You want the best? This is the place and the dentist !

flag | Submitted November 18, 2018

I did lots of research since I was looking for an office who could accommodate my larger family and provide help with odsp coverage. Nobody in prince Edward county takes odsp or welfare and that is. It right. Dr Rami and this office are the only ones who have helped us out , taken us in, and treated us like any other paying patient. We are very fortunate to have him here in our community. Many thanks!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2018

Best dental experience I've ever hard by far. Had several appointments and not one complaint. Very devoted and gentle doctor. Thumbs up.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2018

Greatest dental experience my family has had. I don't normally review places but this office and the dentist are truly amazing.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2018

12 out of 10 best dentist I've ever had or will have. Friendly and kind staff and office. Dr Rami Majid is a gem. Thank you for coming to the county doc!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2018

I had a very good experience at county dental care with Dr Majid. He takes his time, is very gentle and down to earth, and made myself and my wife feel at ease from the thorough checkup to the work needed. It was also very painless and professional. Very satisfied with our services here.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2018

Fantastic office dentist and staff. Dr Rami is a gem and a blessing to the community. Highly recommend this office to all my family and friends.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2018

Wonderful dentist and staff. Dr Rami is the absolute best dentist I've ever had and my kids love him!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2018

Dr. Rami Majid's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Henry Ford / HAP