Dr. Rami Majid

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Rami Majid

Has my wisdom teeth taken out and I was so scared but Dr Rami was amazing start to finish ! Didn't feel the needles or any pain both during and after! He called to make sure all was ok. I really recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2018

Dr Rami did my dental implant work, very gentle, felt nothing from start to finish, works with you cost wise also. Keep it up!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2018

Dr Majid stayed later and accommodated my husband and I when no one else in town would. He's extremely gentle and compassionate and has lots of empathy towards his clientele. We are very proud to be new patients.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

Thank you to county dental care and the whole team as well as dr Rami for the most gentle and compassionate experience for my daughter and myself. I highly recommend this office :)

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

County dental care and Dr Rami are an amazing gift to the picton and pec community. His staff are caring and he is quite generous with both his time and expertise. Quite a part of the local community and a volunteer as well. Thank you for the great care and treatment for myself and family!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Best dentist I have ever had! Incredibly gentle and great manner, love Dr Rami :)

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Dr Rami is the best dentist in the county and quinte! Very very gentle and honest, treated my wife and I so well every visit.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

Great doctor great staff great location great office. Treat you like a person, call you to make sure you're ok, I see Dr Rami everywhere in town and he always stops and chats and makes me feel like he truly cares. Recommend this place to everyone.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Haven't been to a dentist in years because I was terrified. Dr Rami is magic, painless extractions, couldn't believe he froze me and couldn't believe teeth were out. Very gentle touch and amazing personality.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Very down to earth doctor! Can't believe he's a dentist. Amazing personality and charm, makes appts very easy. No complaints, very thorough and gentle, kind and caring, love this place and Dr Rami

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

Dr. Rami Majid's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

MB Health