Dr. Rami Majid

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Rami Majid

Wonderful addition to picton and our community here in PEC. True honesty, gentle touch and great mannerisms. Dr Majid and the staff are sweet and smiling, warm and inviting. This office does not need any ads, ask around, it's the one I entrust with all my family's care.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2019

Dentist with the biggest heart!!! Helped myself and my son who have no money and couldn't afford to see a dentist. Thank you for the generous heart you have and great skills!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2019

Simply the best dentist I have ever gone to in my 45 years. Incredibly gentle and kind with a comforting setting.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2019

County dental care offers patients a very down to earth , calming and pain free experience from cleanings to fillings. Dr Rami is very gentle and friendly, great with kids. Excellent overall.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2018

Dr Rami deserves all these amazing reviews. He's incredibly gentle and treats you like family. Very happy to be part of his office.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2018

You want the best? This is the place and the dentist !

flag | Submitted November 18, 2018

I did lots of research since I was looking for an office who could accommodate my larger family and provide help with odsp coverage. Nobody in prince Edward county takes odsp or welfare and that is. It right. Dr Rami and this office are the only ones who have helped us out , taken us in, and treated us like any other paying patient. We are very fortunate to have him here in our community. Many thanks!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2018

Best dental experience I've ever hard by far. Had several appointments and not one complaint. Very devoted and gentle doctor. Thumbs up.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2018

Greatest dental experience my family has had. I don't normally review places but this office and the dentist are truly amazing.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2018

12 out of 10 best dentist I've ever had or will have. Friendly and kind staff and office. Dr Rami Majid is a gem. Thank you for coming to the county doc!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2018

Dr. Rami Majid's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients