Ratings for Dr. Rami Majid

Best dentist office I’ve ever been to and all I can say is try Dr Rami for a second opinion or a new dentist in this area.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2019

Top notch dentist, worth the switch to, you often sadly don’t know how bad your dentist is until you try someone new and now I never look back.5 stars isn’t enough Dr Majid!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2019

Best dentist I’ve ever had in my life. My wife agrees too. Exceptionally gentle you never feel the freezing go in and I can’t say that enough. I was terrified until I met Dr Rami. He’s amazing.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2019

Went to a dentist in the trenton and one in the county- Dr Majid was the only one who gave me options and said I didn’t need all the work!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2019

I’ve had similar experiences to the comments. Moved from Toronto and had no idea a dentist can be so laid back / kind / gentle and actually caring! Best best best experience by far. A true gem to the area.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2019

I came to Dr.Majid after a horrible experience with dental work in Burlington , ONT,which kept me away from dentists for several years. I needed extensive repair work and have been very very comfortable here as well as seeing great results in a short time. The treatments are on going but there is a light at the end of the tunnel. So wonderful to have a great dentist 15 minutes from home.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2019

I was so scared about getting a dental implant until I was referred to Dr Rami. He was so gentle, I didn’t feel the needles and the implant went in and I didn’t even know it! Well priced caring and even called to follow up on me. I’ve met very few doctors with so much care and empathy. Much appreciated and will definitely switch here permanently.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2019

I tried Dr Rami once and never will go anywhere else again! Simply the most gentle dentist you can find.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2019

Without a doubt the best Dentist I have ever been to in my 40+ years. All your fear and anxiety is taken away by his sense of humour, great music, calm and gentle touch. Highly recommend Dr Rami and his office to anyone looking for the best.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2019

I had to come on here and make a statement or review that this dentist and office is the best I've had!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2019

Dr. Rami Majid's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Oxford