You may also like

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

I started as a patient with Dr. Schwartz at 17, and now am almost 30 with Baby #2 and could not imagine going to anyone else. He is patient and compassionate, and and has a great sense of humor about things while also being straightforward, honest and "no BS" when I've had questions - something I really appreciate. As long as he is in Fort Wayne, he will be my OB/GYN. Highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

Dr. Schwartz has been my OB for all 3 of my pregnancies, two which ended in a miscarriage. He spent hours talking to me and explaining why the things happened the way they did. He doesn't make me feel like a patient, but more like family. After giving birth a year ago he still asks me how my little boy is and keeps tabs on how we all are doing. He is amazing and I would recommend him to any woman out there! I live 2 hours from the office, but I will continue to make the drive because he truly is the best OB around!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

Dr. Schwartz is a WONDERFUL doctor!! Very knowledgable and comforting!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2013

My experience with Dr.Schwartz is an amazing one. My pregnancy was complicated with Cholestasis of Pregnancy (liver disease with fetal death risk) which made my first OB/GYN in Columbus rush into an unnecessary C-Section in my first baby. Hearing about him through my birth doula, I attempted to make an appointment with Dr.Schwartz in my 35th week! He was so understanding of my situation, had experience with Cholestasis patients and VBAC and even uterine ruptures.Dealing with complications such as a deadline to deliver the baby by 38th weeks, he made all the right decisions for an induction, my baby was born through a natural delivery after a hard 30 hours. Not only his bedside manner is perfect, but he is also very experienced and skillful. I owe my health and perfect delivery in a complicated situation to him and appreciate his willingness to trust me and accept me as his patient in the last three weeks. He is absolutely the best doctor (not only OB) I ever had in my life time.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2011

Dr. Schwartz is the best doctor I have ever met. He always spends time with each patient, explains things in details. Sometimes he uses visual aids and draws how things work. He shows care and respect for us. I will highly recommend him for your Gynecologist. Just AMAZING personality and professionalism.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2009

Dr Schwartz is fantastic. he has always been very kind and personable. I have always felt like I was his only patient when I go to see him, I have never felt rushed or unimportant and his knowledge and bedside manner is fantastic!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2008

He is the best doctor I've ever had. When you're with him, you feel like you must be his only patient. I never felt rushed or dismissed. I can't say enough good things about him. I just wish he would move to Houston so he could still be my doctor!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2008

Dr. Cortney L. Schwartz's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm so sad to hear he left WHA! Does anyone know where he is now?? I would follow him as well, he's an amazing Dr & delivered my son. "

October 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is the best! I found out today that he is no longer at WHA! I would follow him also!"

October 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Heartbroken to hear that he is no longer at WHA. Would definitely follow him if he joined another practice in Fort Wayne. "

October 6, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I started as a patient with Dr. Schwartz at 17, and now am almost 30 with Baby #2 and could not imagine going to anyone else. He is patient and compassionate, a..."

May 8, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Cortney" to "Cortney L."

October 20, 2013