Ratings for Dr. Joseph E. Rojas

dr rojas at first told me he was going to put pins in my knees then day of operation when it was over he said he just removed torn miniscus my knee still hurts after 2 years he has a terrible bedside manner he doesn't look at you or answer questions he is totally oblivious rude and greedy for the money i suppose get a new job

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

I had to wait 2 hours before they let me in to see the doctor. then he gave me some steroids even though I was in extreme pain

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

Dr Rojas is a horribly doctor! He did surgery on my knee and now 6 months later I have to have it redone! I went back to him telling him its still bad and he poop popped me! I had left messages for the nurses cuz I wanted another MRI but they never returned my phone calls. He needs to stop practicing!!!!! he was rude during my visits he would always have his back turned towards me. People pls beware!! Ive spent the last 6 months in pain!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2012

Dr. Rojas was my doctor from the age of 13. I had a torn ACL and needed replacement. He replaced my acl, in put the ligament in CROOKED, then proceeded to remove all the menicus i had left to make room for it. I have had repeated surgeries since then. I specifically told him i scar terribly and to please use stitches to have a cleaner scar. Of course i woke up with big nasty crooked staples that left a horrible purple scar ten years later. After repeated visits for years, telling him im still in pain, he finally threw up his hands and told me to "live to learn in pain" im only 26 years old and now have severe RA in my knee. He has the nickname "the **** of Titusville" beware.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2010

Dr. Rojas diagnosed my problem the first visit, I chose to look for alternates (did NOT want surgery). After a year of living in pain, sometimes leaving me bedridden, I chose the surgery. I felt no pain in the lower extremities as soon as I awoke from surgery. Dr. Rojas was correct in his diagnosis, and I am extremely pleased at the follow up visits, he takes time to explain, yes he is on a schedule, so have your questions ready, he will answer them.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2009

Dr Rojas is one of the best Doctors I have seen. He is very compassionate, knowledgable and a great surgeon. His staff are very friendly and I feel like everyone cares about my well being.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2007

Terrible bedside manner,almost cold,wont answer direct questions,just wants to get you in and out asap.says hes coming back to room then doesn't,almost every visit his answer to everything is more pain meds.Poor note taking during appointments,he couldn't even remember things I repeatedly and specifically told him about and these werent anywhere in his notes and were very important to my treatment. didn't get all the bone spurs out when operated that another DR. found with no prob before even operating so I had to have a second operation (with new DR.)I never felt like I was a person to him just another appointment to get through. I saw him for almost 2 years every 3 weeks or more but only because I thought I had no other choice at the time. He never did address alot of my problems. Alot of wasted time going there.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2007

Dr. Joseph E. Rojas's Credentials

• Univ Of Pr Sch Of Med, San Juan Pr 00936 (Grad. 1972)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Titusville, FL