Ratings for Dr. Nicole M. Kish

When sitting inside the office for 40min waiting to be seen, I heard the girls calling someone about undercharging someone for whatever it was by $80. I thought nothing of it, but now I’m charged $78 extra dollars for an optional service that I had no knowledge of, or accepting. The receipt you get is just total cost nothing to show what your charged for. Called them and I kind of got an attitude from the front desk even tho I was polite on the phone call, it’s apparently a mandatory service only that office forces, and met life doesn’t cover, Nice doctor but shady business.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Always have to wait 45 min or longer for my appointment.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Kish's for over 10 years and have never received nothing but professional treatment from her and her staff. I have told numerous people about her and all have been very impressed. Dr Kish is my favorite health care professional and her staff never fails to impress me with their attention to detail. I am not one to write reviews yet feels some of these reviews are not in line with my experience and feel compelled to share my thoughts. Give them a try and I am sure you will be able to make your own mind up.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

I totally agree with the person that stated in her review the following "I recommend my friends to use her, and would tell anyone to go see for yourself instead of listening to a bunch of whiners who, it seems to me, is looking for some kind of hand-holding or freebies." Dr. Kish is an excellent professional. I was unable to come back to her for couple years, because of change of insurance, but when I returned she had my records and knew what my problems were. My pressure was up in my eyes due to pigmentary glaucoma when I first was examined by her and she advised getting to an opthalmologist. I have been on medication now a couple years and pressures are normal. I am thankful to Dr. Kish that I still have my eyesight. If you care about your eyesight and want a professional..then go see for yourself. I was just there at the office this week and the office staff did a great job.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

I went to have an eye exam along with a contact lens fitting on February 20, 2013. It is now april 9, 2013 and I still do not have my contacts. The office did not have the lenses I needed so they told me they would order the trial pair so I could see if that was the prescription I needed for my order. I was told the lenses would be in within 7-10 days. I was charged for my exam along with a 6 month supply of the lenses on my credit card, as well as my insurance being charged their portion. I have called and gone by several times since that day and the trial pair of lens are still not in. Today I finally told them I wanted a refund and they offered to call the company to find out where the lenses were. I told them that was not satisfactory and I wanted a refund. I was told that someone else would have to call me back about whether or not they could do a refund. This is the worst service I have ever received at an eye doctor's office!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

Dr Kish is very professional and personable. She diagnosed my early stage glaucoma and referred me to an opthomologist. She has also done a great job of fitting my contacts.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

Ditto to ALL the previous comments concerning Office Staff. My recent visits were the worst yet. Wouldn't you think corrections would be made over these many years?! It is annoying to always have a lengthy wait time to see Dr. Kish, however she does give full attention when at last she arrives for you. But do review the previous comments concerning the rude Office Staff. My recent appointment sealed my not returning. I will now insist on a professional environment.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2012

3 ****es running the desk moving a lot of paper and unwilling to help the paying customer. Doctor too busy to see her patients... If you like dominatrix type of attitudes and feel the need to pay for it, this is the perfect place for you!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011

What a joke. Ordered new contacts Oct. 15th--still do not have them. I've called multiple times to ask when they will be in and I keep getting told, "Very soon, when they come in we will call you." You've got to be kidding me! I've waited for over a month. Clearly the contacts were never ordered. The response the receptionist gives just proves how poorly this practice is run. Dont waste your time dealing with these dental school dropouts Dr. Kish has hired as receptionists. Take your money somewhere else---a place that will actually remember to place an order.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2010

Dr. Kish herself seems to have it together. I wouldn't rate treatment with her any better or worse than any other eye doctor I have seen in my 20 years of glasses and contacts. But everyone is right about the office staff...rude, unorganized, unknowledgable, and just plain ditzy. They also book 3 or 4 patients at the same time for 1 doctor. The result is that someone has to wait WAY longer than the appointment time. I waited one hour past my appointment. Another time a lady next to me waited one hour and 20 minutes. There is nothing at this office worth waiting for. You'll get fine eye care...but you'll die of frustration with the staff and the long wait times.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2010

Dr. Nicole M. Kish's Credentials

• Pacific University - College Of Optometry (Grad. 1997)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Norman, OK